Get off my crime scene

A/N: I'm taking that episode as a reference. So not everything will line up with it.

The next morning was kind of hectic. You overslept and rushed to the jet as fast as you could. Running up the stairs you almost bumbed into Spence, who was carrying two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Whoa easy there. What's with all that running?" Spence asked you with an amused look on his face.

"Ugh. Don't even get me started. I overslept, then I had the slowest driver in this world infront of me, I took a wrong turn because he was getting on my nerves and then I didn't find a parking spot." You threw your stuff onto a seat and let youself fall down on another one.

Spencer sat down infront of you, placing one cup on your side of the table. "Then I guess you'll need this." You silently thanked him and took a sip.

It was actually a bit too sweet for you but you knew he would be sad if you said that you doesn't like it.

"So, about the case." he started the conversation. "I actually did some research and it turns out that this 'Separatanian Sect' is a self-sustaining community, currently lead by Benjamin Cyrus. They make their own food by farming and they teach their children themselfs. The leader, Benjamin, currently brought religion into the sect."

He talked very fast and gestured wildly with his hands. You always thought it was cute, how dedicated he is, when he is stating his facts.

"Ok. So let me get this straight. The leader is a religious man and he build up, like a whole empire, where everyone looks up to him. He is their leader and mentor. Why would they turn against him, all of a sudden?" you thought out loud.

"I think that is what we have to find out." he answered you. "Do you know something about that local child interwiev expert?" Spence just shrugged with his shoulders. "Just her name. Nancy Lunde." You took another sip out of you cup and nodded. You leaned back and looked out of the window. Sometime later you arrived in Colorado.

You met Nancy and introduced yourself to her. She told you to get into the car and that she would give you any information you'll need on the way.

You arrived at the ranch and you could already see the leader coming up to you. He was kind of tall, had dark hair and a beard. His walk showed pure arrogance and self-assurance.

You stepped out of the car and the three of you walked up to him. "Mr. Cyrus?" You politely asked him. "Of course and you guys are?" he scanned everyone of you from head to toe.

"My name is y/n y/l/n, this is Nancy Lunde and this is Spencer Reid. We're all local child interview experts and would like to talk to some of your childrens." You put on your nicest voice and behaviour so he wouldn't notice anything.

"Child interview exprets, huh? Weird name, but anyways. Of course can you talk to some children. I'll set everything up in the one of the classrooms." he walked up there first and all of you already had a strange feeling about this man.

You arrived in the classroom and the kid, that made the call entered the room with her mother. Her name is Jessica Evanson and her mothers name was Kathy. Jessica sat down infront of you. She seemed calm and settled. In some kind of way too settled.

"Jessica. We have been informed that Benjamin, is abusing the children in this community. What do you know or what do you think of that accusation. " Nancy asked her.

The way she reacted to this, was way more than a suprise. She couldn't believe that you would even think of that and was furious that you were saying that she made the call.

"What do you mean by that Jessica? The caller said your name?!" You asked her. She straight up looked at you and and began to laugh.

"Why would I say something like that about the man that I love? Why would I say something like that about my husband?!" The three of you just looked at each other with pure shock written over your faces.