It is a big deal

When you woke up the next morning, the first thing that you noticed was that the bed was empty beside you. Your arm searched for the body that was with you, when you fell asleep. "Aaron?" your voice was rough and you still denied to open your eyes. 

There was no answer, so you decided that it was time to get up even though you could continue to sleep, for at least an hour. You sat up on the bed and began to stretch your arms an legs. To say that you're sore would be underestimated. 

You literally felt every part of your body. You made your way to the bathroom and washed the tiredness off your face. Taking a look at yourself you had to admit that you look like you had been beaten up.

Your chest was covered in bite marks and deep purple hickeys, bruises on your hips and a couple of hand prints on your ass. To be honest, even though Aaron brought you to the edge last night you enjoyed every second of it.

But there was one fact that was bothering you. The fact that he literally used you as a stress relief. Deciding that you would talk about that later you went back to get dressed. Looking through the room, you remembered that all of your clothes are probably spread around the floor around the dining table.

Taking a boxer from Aaron and a dress shirt from his wardrobe you walked downstairs. The house was surprisingly quiet. "Aaron? Are you here?" you called. No answer. You went to the living room and found nobody. You went to the kitchen and still you were alone. 

Looking out of the window you noticed that Aarons car wasn't in the driveway anymore. Taking your phone out of your bag you dialed Aarons number. It ringed but he didn't pick up the phone. You wrote him a quick text hoping that he would answer you that way.

~

Where are you? I miss you.

 ~

After that you began to pick up your clothes. They were still spreaded over the whole floor. You finished cleaning up the mess you made last night, but now you were unsure what to do. The slight vibration from your phone caught your attention.

~

Hotch👤: Had to head to the office, but I'm coming back as soon as I can. 

Promise me to hurry up. 

Hotch👤: Promise. See you later.

 ~

That means that you will at least have an hour before he was back. Straving through the house you were thinking about what you could do. Feeling the slight pain in your legs you decided to take a bath. 

You turned on the water in the bathroom and the tub began to fill up. Putting on your favorite music you let yourself sink down into the hot water. When the water touched your butt, you felt a slight burn. Hissing at the sudden pain you sank down further into the water.

Laying down you started to relax and you felt your sore muscles relax too. Quietly singing along you grabbed your phone and went through your social media. Soon thirty minutes went over and you felt a slight chill going over your body.

You stepped out of the bath and back into Aarons clothes that you stole from him. "I think I'm gonna keep them." You said to yourself and already made a plan how you could pack them without him noticing.

Deciding to head back down to the living room to watch some TV, your favorite song at the moment came on. Instantly you turned the volume up almost to the maximum, you began to dance around the house while singing along.

'Sexy girl, come and lay with me. I'm frustrated, and it's sexually. Like OMG, you make me com-com-complete.' You danced through the house, singing and just enjoying yourself when you suddenly bumbed into something.