Keep quiet

Em and you walked down the stairs to Aarons car. Well, you tried at least. The both of you were so drunk that you had to hold on onto each other to not fall down.

It took way longer than it should and when you finally got outside the fresh air made it worse. One step at the time, you finally reached his car.

You and Em just laughed about yourself for the whole way and you could already see the embarassment in Aarons face.

"Ok you guys. Get in so I can take you home." he said in his usual demanding tone. "Alright. You're the boss." Em slurred as she got into the backseat. When you sat down on the passengers seat Aaron was already waiting for you inside.

"Seatbelt?" he asked you as you were getting comfortable. "Yess. Riiight." 5 minutes into the ride, Emily bent forwards in her seat. "So Hotchie." she began just to be interrupted right away.

"Stop calling me that." he said without taking his eyes of the street. "Okay. Hotch." she pronounced his name very slowly.

"Cute show you did earlier. With all the 'I am your boss and a date is not right'- thingy. You know that most of them suspect something anyways? You do know that they already think that you guys fucked."

She leaned back and you turned around in your seat. "EMILY!" you shouted at her. She just began to laugh and shook her head.

"What? I am just stating facts here. Why are you keeping it a secret anyways? Just because you're her boss," she placed a hand on Aarons shoulder, "and your his subordinate does not mean you can't have fun between the sheets!" she also placed a hand on your shoulder before finishing the sentence.

Now there was just silence filling up the car. "You are unbelievable Em." You said while massaging your temples.

"Prentiss, that is none of your business. My love- and sexlife should not concern you in any way." Right as he finished his sentence we reached her apartment. "You're home."

"Can you make it on your own?" you shyly asked her. "I think I am fine." she answered you, surely aware of the fact that she maybe had gone a bit too far. As she left the car you waited for her to get inside before you left the parking lot.

Aaron was mad. Very mad. Not a single word left his mouth on the way home. When you pulled up to his driveway, Aaron was the first one to get out. He walked straight up to his front door and went inside.

By the time he reached the door you were barely out of the car. Due to the fact that you were drunk, it took you some time to get into the house. After the ride you felt a bit more sober but you were still feeling dizzy.

"Aaron? Come on. Please, don't be mad." you shouted, not knowing where he is right now. You walked into the kitchen and he was just standing there, arms crossed, looking at you with pure disapointment in his eyes.

Walking over to him, you placed your hands onto his arms. "You're mad." pouting at him, you hoped he would talk to you.

"Of course I am. Do you even realize in what kind of situation you brought me? First of all, the call about a date?! What the heck was that about?! And then the idea that we take Emily with us when I am picking you up? How did you even came up with those ideas?!"

Leaning back onto the kitchen counter, you sighed heavily. Your head was turning and you knew this could end bad if you don't pick your words wisely.

"The call was a dare. You know? 'Truth or Dare' the game. We already had a bit too much to drink and someone came up with it. It was my turn and Emily gave that dare to me." you explained yourself.

"I knew it was dumb and I told Em that I think it wasn't right, but what was I supposed to do? JJ and Penny were right there. I couldn't have been like 'No Emily. You know I can't do that. I won't do that. No. Never.' That would have been like so obvious."