Don't push it too far

You walked up to his door and rang the doorbell and it opened almost immediately. "Didn't I told you not to drive?" was the first thing he said to you.

"Good morning to you too, Babe." you said and walked past him. Taking off your shoes you felt the stares from him at your back, so you turned to face him again. "What?" you asked him.

"Do I even want to know where you're coming from?" he slowly walked up to you placing his hands around your waist. "First, I visited Spencer, then I got my car and then I got some clothes for my own personal drawer at your house." you said the last part with the biggest smile you could offer, pulling him in even more.

"Sounds like its already been an eventful day, but why are you visiting Spencer at like 8 in the morning?"

You thought about your answer for a second, because you knew that Spence wouldn't be so pleased with the fact, that you told Aaron about the talk you guys had, so you just toned it down a bit.

"He wasn't feeling that well so I paid him a visit. Nothing special." Aaron pulled up a brow, knowing damn well that you did not tell the truth.

"Oh don't look at me like that. There are things that you definitely don't need to know." you joked with him.

"I look at you the way I want to." he simply stated and you rolled your eyes at him. "Yeah. Of course you do. Whatever. What are we gonna do today?" you asked him after you got out of his grip, trying to walk into the kitchen.

By trying, you mean that Aaron pulled you back by your hand. "What did I tell you about rolling your eyes at me?" he placed his arm around your back and held you tight, while he held your face close to his.

"I am not supposed to do that?" you quickly said. You knew exactly what would happen next and honestly? You were excited. "It's not even lunchtime and you already dismissed my orders twice." he warned you and came even closer with his face.

Your lips were almost touching and you could feel his breath on your skin. A slight wave of confidence it you and your head just turned off in the second you said "And what are you gonna do about it?!"

"Don't push it too far y/n." he warned me. Just smiling, you got out of his grip and continued your way to the kitchen.

"Seems like this is funny to you?" Aaron said as he followed you. Stopping at the counter, you turned around to him.

"So? What are you gonna do about it?" you teased him even more. He pulled one eyebrow up, just like he couldn't believe what you just said to him. "What?" he stood a couple of steps away from you, but after that he slowly came closer to you.

"Hm... well. If you're not doing anything about it, I will go and sort my clothes." you simply stated and with that you walked right past him, knowing that he will not take this kind of sassiness from you. Hurrying up the stairs, you entered his bedroom and placed your bag on the ground.

"I said don't push it too far y/n." The sudden appearance of his voice made you jump a little. You did not expected him to be after you this fast.

"I know what you're doing here and let me tell you, it's not working." he casually leaned onto the door frame, but the look on his face showed you that he was anything but calm right now.

"Driving, when I said you weren't allowed. Rolling your eyes at me, when you know that I don't want that either and now your behaviour? It's like you want to be punished Baby." he slowly took some steps forward and you knew that you got him where you want him right now.

"Why would I do that, Sir?" you said in your most innocent voice while you began to play with his tie. "It would never be my intention to make you mad."