Jealousy

You arrived at the company and talked to the manager. He was very willing to help you so it didnt took you long to get a list of all the people who would fit. But that doesn't mean that the list wasn't long.

It was one of those company's who was hiring people who just came to the country and will work for a minimum wage. So you had a literal shitload of names you had do go through. You called Hotch again.

"Hotch we got the list of all the people who fit the profile." "Ok good." "Not exactly we have like 100 names we have to check. If we dont find out anything more it will take days to get through all of them." You let out a sigh when you finished.

"Well. Ok. Come here and we'll have a look on that list. Oh and apparently due to some decisions Strauss did, we have to double up again. We kind of settled everything already so if you two are fine with it you have to double up." Hotch said calmly.

"Oh. I dont mind at all. There are worse things than sharing a room with a beautiful lady." Derek joked. You slapped his shoulder and started to laugh too. "Okay Hotch see you in the station." He hung up. While derek was driving you texted hotch.
~

You gotta be kidding me. We have to double up again?

Hotch👤: Seems like it.

We have to start working together so we can share a room.

Hotch👤: I know. I swear if I knew it I would have told you to come with me to the police station..... and Reid and I already agreed in sharing a room.

It's ok. But if Morgan snores..... I'm gonna be the first one who kicks Spence out of your room. Asap!

Hotch👤: Well now I sure hope that Morgan snores like hell.
~

While you put your phone away, Derek turned into the parking lot from the police station. All you both could see was a whole lot of people. The media already found out about the case and they want information.

"Really? Already? God, I hate going through all of those interviewers." You rubbed your temples. "Yeah. Me too. Come on little one. We got this." He patted your thigh and jumped out of the seat. Putting on a straight face you followed Morgan to the entrance of the building.

Everyone asked if you had any information or any clues about this case but you declined. After entering the building, the cold air from the air conditioning, immediately made you feel better.

You came right when the others finished giving out the profile. As you walked in you handed Hotch the list of names and went over to the board. The first victim got caught the same way as the second victim and so on.

"I cant believe it! Turn on the tv." JJ stormed into the room with a really annoyed expression. Aaron took the remote and turned on the TV.  On the screen was a woman you recognised from outside.

"A faithful source told us the the FBI is working on that case too. The BAU, a special unit trained on finding out what goes on in the mind of someone like the 'Delivery Kidnapper' is working on that case. That must be two of them."

The camera turned and showed how you and Derek walked to the door. The woman turned to you and held her microphone in your direction. "Do you know who the kidnapper is? And why he chose these girls? Will you give us an answer?" You turned around and the camera showed a close up of your face.

"We dont have any information for you right now. When we have something to tell you we let you know thanks." The camera turned to the woman again. "It seems like they found out something that they wont tell us. More later." Hotch turned off the TV.

"Great. They couldn't have zoomed in any further on me." You hated to see your face on TV. "Y/n. That's not good." Spence said. "I know. I mean the 'Delivery Kidnapper' come on. That's a shitty name." You responded.