Missing people

You knew that he had to go home to grab his stuff and get changed but you were kind of mad that he didn't wait for you.
~
Rude.

Hotch👤: Excuse me?

You. You're rude.

Hotch👤: And why?

Could have waited 5 minutes to give me a goodbye kiss.

Hotch👤: Sorry princess. But JJ called me because of the new case.

I wanted a kiss.

Hotch👤: And I wanted to spend the day with you in bed. Guess we both been disappointed.

Sometimes you're actually cute.

Hotch👤: Get ready princess. Wanna see you again.

CUTE. ABSOLUTELY CUTE.

Hotch👤: stop that and get ready.
~
As you entered the Bullpen everyone except Aaron and Rossi were already there. "Hey JJ. How bad is it?" You asked her as you saw her face. "Four missing, and now dead, woman, all the same type. Got the fifth victim now." She said with a concerned look on her face. "Why did they waited so long to get us?" You asked. "Because they were spread over the borders." Hotch threw in as he walked in together with rossi.

"They didn't know that there were similarities, because the police stations wont talk to each other. And this time, it's a police officer. We're gonna talk about the rest on the plane. Wheels up in 20." Everyone stood up and went to get their go bags.

As you took your places in the jet Aaron began to talk about the case. Everyone threw in their suggestions what kind of unsub it was but the only thing that was clear is that he had a type. And that type happened to look exactly like you. Over the time you learned that this should not affect you.

The first time it happened it made you feel insecure and you could barely concentrate on the case. But now you wouldn't let your mind wander off of the case.

"Morgan, Rossi and Prentiss you go talk to the families and see if the victims have anything in common. Garcia? You dig in their social media accounts for any hints why he could have chosen them." Aaron spoke to the desktop in front of him. "Aye aye boss. Gotta go as fast as I can." And with that the laptop went black.

"Reid and y/l/n you both check out the dump site, see if he did any mistakes. JJ and I are going to the police station." He continued. Spence and you nodded at each other and with that the briefing was done.

As you entered the place, where the unsub dumped the last body you were surprised it was a busy street.

At the crime scene you would look for anything that wouldn't fit in. "So if I would capture a young woman, killed her and would get rid of her. Why would I choose this alley. Theres so much traffic here. He could be easily seen?" You thought loud.

"Well actually, there are a lot of shops and cafes nearby. If he would come here in a van or something like this nobody would notice. You could be an owner of it that is carrying, like I dont now, coffee?" Reid said as he was looking around. "Coffe is all you think about right?" You laughed at him and you received a smile back. "Maybe someone in the stores saw something." Reid said. "Ok. Then let's go ask them out."

This took you like forever. Your phone ringed. Morgan. "What's up big boy?" "Hey Little one. We're done at the police station. We have nothing till now. Tell me something that helps us." He sounded very tensed. "Unfortunately all we have is, that one shop owner, saw a van at the crime scene. A black one and he didn't remember the license plate. I'm sorry morgan." "So you're telling me that all we have is a black van? That's like the most common thing. That's frustrating. Oh and apparently we have to double up at the hotel. We're already here so you and pretty boy can share a room. But dont have to much fun." He joked and hung up the phone.