Girls night.

Being totally frustrated you jumped off the bed again. After you cleaned yourself properly in the bathroom you picked up your shirt and threw it over yourself.

A muffled ringing caught your attention. It was your phone wich was still downstairs. Jogging down, you looked at the callers ID. Penny.

"What's up Penny?" You greeted her. "Hey Honeybee. What do you think about a girls night this evening? You know? Just you, Em, JJ and me? We figured that some distraction would be good for you after all that happened."

"Sounds awesome. What should I bring?!" You were really excited to get back on track with the girls again, because actually, you could use some men free time. Even if you genuinely enjoyed your time with Aaron. Well, at least if he's not punishing you, like he is right now.

"Oh no. You don't have to bring anything. I'll take care of it. I'm so excited, aah! Finally just us badasses together. See you tonight at 8 p.m. at my place! Love you" she was literally squeaking into phone at the end.

Putting your phone away you knew that you should inform Aaron that you'll be out tonight. Walking into his office, he was deep into a file.

"Aaron? Do you have a minute?" It seemed like you just interrupted a thought of his, because he jumped a bit. "Woah. I did not intended to scare you." you laughed at him.

He rolled his chair a bit further from the desk and you took the chance to sit down on his lap. "No, you didn't scare me. So what do you wanna talk about?" he caressed your back, but kept focused on his file.

"Just wanted to tell you, that I am going out tonight." That sentence seemed to get you more of his attention. "Where are you going?" he seemed confused.

You really thought about teasing him again, but after what he did earlier, you reconsidered.

"Girls night at Garcias. She just called me." Inspecting the files on his desk you saw one with your name on it. You wanted to grab it, but your hand was stopped by Aaron quickly.

"Don't touch anything. They're sorted." That was surely some kind of a warning, but now you were fixed on the file that is labeled with your name.

"What is this one about?" You just pointed with your finger. "Nothing you should worry about, really. When are you gonna leave tonight? Should I drive you there?"

Since he's trying so hard to change the topic on this, you decided to give in this time, but you will came back to that for sure.

"Gotta be there around 8. I can surely drive myself there, but thanks." You felt him stiffen beneath you. "You are not gonna drive."

"Why? I am fine Aaron. It's not like I passed out or anything." he sighed and turned to you. "I just want to keep you safe okay?" he pinned your hair behind your ear and placed his hand on your thigh afterwards.

"Okay. You are gonna drive me then, but you know that you have to pick me again too." You pointed with your finger right at his chest. "That won't be a problem." he smiled slightly.

"Just for your information. Girls night sometimes ends at 2 am and sometimes it ends at 6 am. Have fun staying awake." You gave him a peck and stood up again.

"And now hurry up with your work. I am getting hungry." he just shook his head looking after you with a smirk on his face.

Around 40 minutes later Aaron finally came out of his office. You spent the time with taking a shower and get caught up on your e-mails. You had settled on the couch and he joined you. He lifted up your legs and placed them on his lap.

"What do you want for lunch?" he asked you. "I don't care. You can choose." You were basically up for anything right now.

"Pizza?" you nodded and he took the phone from the coffee table. "Which one?"

"Peperoni." He dialed a number on the phone and ordered. "You have the number saved in your phone?" You did not think that he was the type of person who would eat takeout that much.

"Jack likes Pizza and when I pick him up after work, I don't always have the time to properly cook for him. I know its not good, but he is always happy when he gets some Pizza." a sad look appeared on his face after he said that.

"Hey. As a kid, takeout was the best thing. I remember being so excited every time, because it was kinda rare that we did it. I bet Jack loves that he can eat this with you." he looked at you a bit calmer than before.

After the food arrived and the both of you ate, you just cuddled on the couch. You picked a movie to watch, but you barely made it through the first 30 minutes.

As it turned out, you were more tired than you'd like to admit. When you woke up, you were curled up in a blanket on an otherwise empty couch. The movie was over and you had no clue what time it was.

Sitting up, the first thing you did was stretching. You were still sore and it hurts at some places, but you already felt better. Feeling a bit cold, you wrapped the blanket around your shoulders and wandered around Aarons house, searching for him.

It didn't took you long to find him, because obviously he was back in his office working. Before you stepped in you heard him talking. Probably on the Phone.

"Erin please. Think about it okay? After what happened in the last time.. I don't know if that would be the best thing." You felt bad for sneaking up at him, but you had the strange feeling that this conversation was about you.

Knocking on his door, you stepped in slowly. He motioned you that he would be finished soon. "Ok. Just think about it. I have to hang up. Bye." he placed the phone on the table and came up to you.

"Hey. Did you sleep well?" he asked you, picking at the blanket your currently wearing. "Yeah, I did. What time is it?" You rubbed your eyes and leaned onto his desk.

"It's six. You still have some time till you meet up with the others." You just nodded. "Who was that, you were talking to?"

His demeanor changed again after you finished your question. "Strauss. Nothing important though." he turned his back to you and cleaned up his table.

Even though he seemed startled, you decided to not pay more attention to this right now. "I'm gonna get ready now." you simply said and went to grab your stuff.

An hour later you were done doing your hair and makeup. You thought a simple eyeliner and a red lip were enough for a ladies night. You settled for a black skinny jeans and a crop top.

It would be comfortable enough if you just stayed at Penny's but also good if you decided to go out into a bar. Currently it was shortly past seven, so you still had some time until you had to leave.

You knew that Penelope said you should not bring anything, but you can't come up with nothing. "Hey Aaron?!" you shouted. "Yes?" he answered you from downstairs. "Do you mind stopping at the store, when you drive me over to Penny's? I would like to grab some stuff from there." you explained to him, while walking down the stares.

"I don't mind." he said while he was standing with his back faced to you. As he heard you coming down, he turned around. "You look amazing." he said while pulling you in his direction.

"I hope so. Didn't want to spend an hour for nothing." You chuckled. "But thanks Aaron." he gifted you a smile and afterwards he gave you a kiss on the cheek.