A well needed talk

As you walked into the movie room Morgan turned around. "Hey mama I saved you a seat between your two favourite men." He put on his brightest smile. "What would I do without my big, strong hero." You patted his leg as you sat down. "Oh my little one is finally back with her sarcastic comments. Love it." He put an arm around you and you laughed.

"Can we start the movie now?" Emily said. She was not the kind of person who was very patient. "Rossi please start the movie or else I think Em is killing us." You laughed at her. "The girl got it." She winked at you. "Okay okay ill start the movie. Aaron you can sit down here next to me." Rossi said to him.

The room got dark and the movie started. The screen showed the usual countdown. 3. 2. 1. You all enjoyed that movie. Everyone laughed and you gave around some snacks. Morgan has took his arm from your shoulders and was now leaning to the other side where Pen is sitting. Suddenly Spence leaned closer to you.

"Is everything alright. You and Hotch seemed tensed back there." You didnt really know what to say this caught you off guard. "Uh. Yeah. We're okay."

"Really? Because you didn't seemed fine in the last weeks. Dont think I didn't caught that." He looked at you but you tried to focus on the movie. But you leaned closer to him so you wouldn't have to talk that loud.

"Okay we're not fine. But its nothing you have to worry about. Really." Now you looked at him. "Really Spence." "Why didnt you talked to me?" He seemed genuinely upset.

"Becuse you have your own demons to deal with and I didn't wanted to upset you. But I will take care of it. I promise." You meant that. Now that Aaron and you started to talk about your current situation you wanted to hear what else he had to say.

"Dont keep me out of your life because you think I couldn't take it. I'm your friend and I care about you." He put his arm around you and pulled you closer.

"I'm your best friend and I want to help you when you're feeling down. Remember that." You leaned your head on his shoulder and smiled to yourself. "Thank you Spence."

With that you continued watching that movie. Out of the corner of your eye you saw that Aaron slightly turned around to look at you after talking to Rossi. He saw you and Spence and you could swear you saw a little smile on his face but you weren't completely sure since the room was only filled by the flickering lights from the movie.

You continued watching the movie and you could hear everyone laugh. For the first time in weeks you felt happy and relaxed. As the movie endet you were kind of blinded by the lights wich Rossi turned on again.

"That was great Rossi thank you." JJ said to him. "But I think I'm going home now." "Yeah me too." Emily said. Everyone joined them and got ready to leave. "Spence are you coming with me?" JJ asked him. "Yes just give me a second." She nodded and left to get her stuff.

"You okay with being alone tonight?" He asked you. "I'm okay Spence. I'll see you on Monday." You hugged him and he walked up to Jennifer and Emily. You went into the living room and started to grab your stuff and bumbed into Rossi.

"Oh god I'm sorry David." "Dont worry. I can handle it." He smiled at you. "But I think there is something that you still have to handle right?" He nodded his head in Aaron's direction while putting on a grin.

Somehow you now think that this evening was kind of a setup so you could make everything up with everyone.

"Please don't tell me you arranged all this just to make sure that I will talk to Hotch." You raised an eyebrow at him. "I don't know what you're talking about belissima." He didn't even tried to hide the undertone in his voice.