Truth or Dare

Shortly after you arrived at your destination. You bought some drinks and snacks and right now Aaron pulled up to the apartment complex Penny lives in.

"Thanks for the ride." you said as you undid your seatbelt. Aaron put his hand on your thigh and squeezed it a bit. "No problem Baby. Have fun. You deserve it." He placed a kiss next to your ear and stayed close to your face.

"I will." you answered and kissed him back on the lips. As you backed up again, you saw that your lipstick stained his lips a bit. "The color suits you." laughing at him you began to wipe it off his lips.

He checked himself in the rear mirror and also let out a chuckle. "It really does. Maybe I should borrow it." he pulled up his brow.

"But don't wear it when I do. We don't want the team to get suspicious." you said and brushed your thumb over his lips once again.

"I'll go inside now. I will call you, when I want to get picked up." Stepping out of the car, you grabbed your bag and went inside.

Knocking onto Penny's door you already hear her coming up, due to her high heels. "You're here!" she screamed as she opened the door. She immediatley threw her arms around you, capturing you in one of the tightest hugs she ever gave you.

"Ouch. Penny, calm down. I am still not as good as new." you explained to her while pushing her back, but just the slightest bit. She backed up right away, with a concerned look that went up and down your body, until she saw the bag of the grocery store.

"What is that? I told you not to bring anything!" Changing her mood instantly she pulled the bag out of your hand to look inside. When she saw that you bought her favorite snacks her face lightens up.

"Nevermind. Oh my God. I love you. Have I ever told you that? Come in! Go. Go!" she got all excited again and basically dragged you inside.

Emily and JJ were already there and managed to get the couch occupied all the way. "Hey Guys." You greeted them and sat down on the chair, on the opposite side.

"You look horrible." Emily said while checking you out. "I want to see you after some torture and an explosion." you replied sarcastically. "I would look perfectly fine." she laughed while taking a sip of her drink.

"Just because of all that hairspray you have in your bangs." Emily pretended to be shocked by what you said, but afterwards you all break out in laughter.

"Okay, okay kids. Calm down. Y/n why don't we get you a drink?" Penelope interrupted. "Sounds about right." Walking up to the kitchen you noticed the variety of bevereges that were spread all over the kitchen counter.

"Holy shit Penny. You could open up a bar with that!" As she got a glass for you she explained that she didn't knew what everyone was up for so she brought up everything she could find in her cabinet.

The both of you walked back to join the others again and with that a night full of gossip and surely a lot of alcohol. It was now midnight and JJ and Penelope were drunk and began to dance.

Emily and you were a little bit more sober but still quite drunk. "So, y/n. I am curious. You have to tell me about Bossman." The look on er face clearly told you what she was talking about.

"What exactly do you want to know?" Playing the innocent role in this conversation you went up to get another drink. Emily was right behind you, following you into the kitchen.

"You know what I mean Honey. Details. Spicy details. Don't let me down, come on." she practically begged you. Glancing over to the other ones, you took a step closer to Emily.

"I can't just chat about our bosses sexlife with you, Em." You got back to mixing your drink. "Even if you're involved in that sexlife?!" her point was valid, but you were not quite comfortable talking about that.