Coffee

The next day was way more productive than the first one. You found out that the unsub must be a white Male in his late 30s. Probably some childhood trauma and abuse involved. You didn't know the stressor that made him do it but since the last victim was a cop, you came to the conclusion that he had problem with authority. You and Morgan were at the police station to go through some names Garcia has sent you of possible unsubs.

Penelope found out that all of the woman used to visit the same bar in the past months. So you figured that he chose them there. Hotch and Spencer drove there to see if the owner saw something or if there were any security cameras. Suddenly Morgans phone rings.

"Yeah hotch?" he said. "Okay. Yes. Sure. Got it." After that he hung up. "What did he say?" You asked him. "So the cameras caught the guy but you cant really see his face. But he was staring at them the whole evening and after some time, he talked to them. He must seem nice. Innocent, because the victims didn't try to get rid of him." He explained.

"So he must be kind of handsome. As hard as it sounds but if you don't attract a woman she would turn you down if she is not into you. He must know how to talk to woman and to get them to go with you or he is just used to talk to people. So hes not shy. And he knows that he looks good." You said while looking at the board. "You're right. We have our profile. Hotch said we should tell the cops." You gathered the local PD to submit the profile. While doing that you felt your phone vibrate but you would check it afterwards.
~

Hotch👤: Talk to the media. Submit the profile to them and ask everyone for their help. Maybe someone at the bar saw something.

Why me? That's JJs job. You know I have never done this before.

Hotch👤: I dont like to say it. Because I dont like the idea but.... well you're his type. We maybe get his attention through you.

Jup. I dont like the idea either. Press will be here in 5 minutes.

Hotch👤: After the conference is over you're not going anywhere alone, got that?

Crystal.
~
When everything was prepared you stood on a little Tribune submitting the profile. "If anyone was there at the time of the vanishing of these woman and even if you think you might have saw something, please contact us over the number that is shown on the screen right now. This man is very dangerous even though he seems nice and handsome. He doesn't look like he could kill anyone but that's just the outside. And every woman who its tall, a bit plus size, y/h/c and has y/e/c eyes. Please try to stay at home. Dont go out in any bars, clubs or anything like that. That's his type. Please stay safe. Thank you."

You walked away right through the reporters who would constantly ask you more questions about the case. "I don't have any more information." You said to them. One of the reporters stood right in front of you holding a microphone right in your face. "Why do you talked about it and showed your face to him? You are clearly the type he hunts. Is this a trap for him? You think you'll get him with that?" he literally screamed in your face. You didn't know what to do or to say. You have never done this in your life.

"Excuse us, the agent has to be back at the police station and no more questions are going to be answered right know. Please step away immediately" you heard a man say. He guided you back to the station. "Thank you. You helped me a lot back there. I'm sorry I didn't think we know each other. I'm agent y/l/n." You smiled at the police officer. He had dark hair, light blue eyes and seemed pretty nice all in once.

"No problem agent. That's what I'm here for. My name is Collins. I'm a detective in this station. And we actually havent met before but you seemed kinda confused with what you'll going to do that I thought I'd help you." He smiled back at you. "That's very nice thanks. That was the first time I actually had to talk to the media. Didn't know they were that..... forward." He just laughed. "Okay agent. I have to go my boss waits for me. See you around." "Yeah. And you can call me Y/n." You sad as you walked back to the team.

The next few hours you were answering phone calls from people who might have seen anything but most of them where nothing. You got tired and your team seemed to be too so you decided to get some coffee for everyone from the store on the other side of the street. You knew how everyone liked their coffee so you didn't even bother to ask them.

As your order was placed the barista told you that it would take a moment and you should wait at a table. After 10 minutes you got your phone out because you were getting bored. What you didn't expect where 6 missed calls from Aaron, 3 from Morgan and a text.
~

Hotch👤: Where the fuck are you?! Didn't I told you no solo trips after the conference????

Chill. I'm at Starbucks getting coffee for everyone.

Hotch👤: I'm gonna send an officer to get you.

That would be so unnecessary and a waste of tax money. Sending a police officer to babysit me. I can get some coffee without getting kidnapped.

Hotch👤: I dont take any discussions on that y/l/n.

I'm gonna be back in like 2 minutes. Im gonna buy you a bagel because with the way that you're talking to me you seem pretty hungry.

Hotch👤: Oh you think you're funny right? But you know what. You're staying with Reid at the police station. Figure that geographical out. No field for you.

What? No! That's bullying! Just because I didn't exactly followed your orders doesn't mean you can do that to me!

Hotch👤: I'm your boss. I can do whatever the fuck I want with you.

Well. Suck my dick then.

~
"Miss? Your order is ready." The young lady said to you. You paid and gave her a tip and left the store. You were furious. You cant believe that Aaron would do that. He cant do that! Well... actually you know he can but that's not the point. You walked up the stairs and went into the station.

Leaving the coffee on the table for the team you went to Hotch who was talking to some officers right now.

"You gotta be kidding me right? You're leaving me behind with Reid? You know that a geographical profile is not what I'm especially good at. I'm good in the field!" You tried to stay calm while saying this to him but everyone was already looking at you.

"You didn't follow my order to not go anywhere alone. It's my job to keep you safe and if you are unable to understand that this is more important than your wish to do what you want. Then I'm gonna keep you out if field." He tried to say without screaming.

"Hotch this is bullshit and you know-" "Watch your words Agent I'm still your unit chief and you will do what I told you! You got that? Or do I have to suspend you from this case?" Now he was screaming. Right in your face with a whole bunch of officers and your whole team around you.

"Dont treat me like a fucking child" you said through your teeth. You both stared at each other for a couple seconds then you turned around and went outside. You needed some air.

"You okay kid?" Morgan came after you to make sure you were alright. "I'm fine. I just can't believe he is treating me like that." You looked at your feet while saying that. "He isn't wrong, Y/n. If you get hurt or even worse he has to take the consequences for that. It was a risk to make you submit the profile to the media and now he has to make sure you're safe." He put an arm around you to comfort you and to bring you down a bit.

"Its just.... ugh.... why are you always right?" "I dont know kiddo. now come on. You have a geographical to figure out." He said while laughing. "Dont remind me."