Nightmare

Later that day Penelope and Spencer came to pick you up from the hospital. The doctors said that you just had to take off a week off of work so you could heal. This time you didnt argue with them because you knew that you'll need that time to sort things out in your head.

Spence, Penny and you went to the car. Spencer carried your bag and Pen hooked under your arm. Its even hotter than the days before and you were really glad that you were going home now. All of you jumped in the car. You chose the backseat behind the passengers seat. After a while Spence disturbed the silence in the car.

"You look sad y/n Is everything alright?" He asked you, while looking at you in the rear mirror. He doesn't know that you just lost one of your best friends and kind of boyfriend. Like how could he know, nobody, except Rossi you guessed, knew it.

"I'm fine. My head just hurts like hell." He nodded at you and got back to focussing on the street. "Honey I will drive you home when we get back to Quantico and if you need anything in that week just call me okay? I will be there ASAP." Garcia told you while tapping around on her phone.

"Thanks Penny. Why are you here anyways?" Its something you didnt even realized. Did she flew all the way here because if you?

"You really think that my baby is in trouble I will sit down doing nothing? Honey I got on the first flight here so I could be with you." You couldn't believe how happy you are that you had friends like this. "Thank you Pen. Appreciate it." You smiled at her.

When you arrived at the jet you didn't took your usual seat. You sat down on the couch and put your earphones in to listen to some music. Someone left your phone by your clothes. Now that you think about it you weren't sure if you had it all the time or if you lost it.

Sitting there you stared out of the window but you felt the stares of everyone on you. When you looked up they would look away. You knew that you didn't looked that good. There were bruises over your face and we dont even wanna talk about the cuts from the punches and the knife. You glanced to Aaron a couple times but he was focused in paperwork.

But he is clearly thinking about something different. He's doing his tell. He rubbed his thumb over his fingers. He would do this everytime he is inside of his mind or if he is really concentrated.

The flight went over very quick. You got out of the plane and everyone said goodbye to you. They either hugged you or waved you goodbye. Everyone except Aaron. He didn't even looked at you anymore which made you even sadder than you already were.

"Come on honey. Let's get you home." Penny said to you and pulled you to her car. After Penelope drove you home you literally just fell into your bed. You started to scream and cry. You let every little bit of anger and sadness out of your body.

You had to keep your shit together since you woke up and you couldn't take it anymore. Your life took some turns you would have never expected it to do. As the crying went on you thought about the happy moments you had with Aaron. The first night he came to your room, the texts you two had, you waking up beside him and that all in once perfect date.

You didnt know how work will turn out when you get back but you dont want to think about that right now. Right now you just wanted to sleep.

You ran. As fast as you can but the storm behind you came closer and closer. The thunder was shaking the ground and the lightning struck into the ground close behind you. You took a turn to your right and saw the FBI headquarters. Running as fast as you could, you finally reached the main entrance. Soaking wet you got into the elevator and pressed the button to go up to the bullpen. Silence surrounded you as you stood as still as you could. Catching your breath you leaned agains the wall behind you. A 'ping' appeared and the doors opened.

You walked into the bullpen but it was kind of dark. Darker than usual. You looked around but there was nobody to be found. You looked to your left and saw that Aaron was sitting in his office. Slowly you made your way up the few steps and knocked carefully at his door. You entered and he raised his head to see you.

"The fuck do you want here?" You tried to speak but nothing came out of your throat. "I thought I made it very clear that I dont care about you." Again you tried to say something but it was like somethings stuck inside of your throat.

"Listen. We had our fun. But thats all. You are nothing to me." He said in a stern voice while slowly standing up and pacing towards you. "You are just another bitch. Another bitch in my life. I just wanted to fuck you." He reached you and put his hand around your face.

"You are worthless and to be honest, the unsub was right. That body was made to be fucked and I got to do that. But please. Dont make this harder than it is." You could feel the tears falling down on your cheeks but still you were unable to speak. "I dont like you y/n. I just wanted to fuck you nothing more. I mean look at you, you're just another whore to us."

Suddenly he spinned you around and the whole team was standing behind you. Aaron still cupped your face but his other hand grabbed your arm really tight. Everyone stared at you and they started to whisper. "Just another whore." Over and over again.

You tried to run but Aaron held you in place. "Oh no baby. You're staying here." He said with a devilish grin on his face. Your team came closer with everybody they said.

"Just a whore. Just a whore. Just a whore." You tried to scream. Nothing. You tried again and this time a quiet screm came out. As you gathered everything that you had left you made a third attempt and the sound you made didnt even sounded human.

You woke up screaming. You were completely wet because you were covered in sweat. Right now it was freezing cold in your room. You turned on the little lamp on the nightstand and tried to get calm again.

'Just a dream y/n. It was nothing more. A dream.' You constantly repeated in your head. When you finally realized that you were in your own home you calmed a bit. Jumping from the bed you made tour way to the kitchen and straight to the cabinet where you stored your alcohol.

You pulled out the whiskey and took a sip right from the bottle. The burning in your stomach made you feel a bit better. Staring out of the window you could see the sunrise. Still a bit tired you decided against it to get another round of sleep. You were scared. Scared to dream something like that again. It felt so real. Too real.