Depends

"And? Come on y/n talk to us what is up with him?" Emily asked you. "Yeah and what took you so long in there? That was almost like half an hour?!" JJ added.

"Well first of all. That dude doesn't sleep that well. That is what made him so overly grumpy. Second of all did it took so long because its not an easy task to get through to him. The first 10 minutes he completely blocked this whole conversation." You got up to get you some coffee.

"But me being as annoying as I could I somehow managed to get something out of him." You got back and sat down smiling.

"And why did you closed his blinds?" Garcia was suddenly standing behind you. "Because I knew that you would be looking into that office and that would made him and me uncomfortable. And then I wouldn't have gotten anything."

You took a sip out of your cup. "And could you help him?" JJ asked you. "I cant do more than talk to him. I am not going to tuck him in at night." You laughed and they joined you.

As you were laughing Aaron came out if his office. He stepped down the staires, glanced at his team and said "Dont you guys have some work to do?" And left.

'He really took it seriously when I said get that smirk off your face' you thought.

Aaron didn't got far because just when he reached the glass doors from the bullpen the elevator opened and Strauss came out of it. They talked for a while and then both of the headed back into his office.

The little voice inside if your head told you that Aaron would not get any more sleep just because you talked to him. You knew that he would just go on like before. Then a little idea popped into your head. If he is not listening to you, the only person who got through to him was David.

You stood up and made your way to his office. Now you were really glad that he left the blinds shut. As you walked into Rossis office he was casual sitting in his chair with his feet on the table.

"Y/l/n. What brings you in today?" You sat down on the chair infront of his desk. "Okay. We are sitting down. So how serious is it?" He took his feet from the table and leaned forward.

"Its Aaron." You said shyly. "Well. He is not good. He barely sleeps and he clearly needs a break. I tried to talk to him but I dont think that I was getting somewhere." You played with the hem of your shirt.

"And now you want me to talk to him right?" David said kind of amused. "You are the only one he is listening to. I dont know how you do it but he always does what your telling him. So please. Convince him that he needs a break." Right now all he did was laughing.

"I really don't know whats funny about this?" Does he think that you're joking?! "Bella. Im not laughing about the fact that Aaron definitely needs a break. I'm laughing about the fact that you are practically begging me for it."

You slightly tilted your head to the left and pulled an eyebrow up. Spence would always say that you're doing a 'Castiel-Move'. You did that everytime when you didn't quite get something.

"I'm laughing about the fact that you both, you and Aaron, are too dumb to realize that you have hella feelings for each other, despite the things you went through." Now you were just staring at him. You knew that Rossi knew about you and Aaron but you didnt knew how much. Apparently it was everything.

"Dont play the surprised one. You said it yourself. Im the only one he listens to. Maybe if you two got your heads out of your asses, he would be feeling better and you could stop worrying about him."

"I'm. Uhm. I mean? ..... What?" Rossi got up and you did the same. He walked over to you and put a hand on your back politely guiding you out of his office.