We are going home now

Opening the door of the trailer, the peaceful quiet that was surrounding Aaron and you, quickly turned into a hectical mess of people who were running around, press and media screaming for information and sirens from the paramedic vehicles.

Taking the few steps down you were greeted by your team. Spencer just got back from being checked out by a medic and and instantly came up to you. Everyone just gathered around you and him, like they wanted to protect you from getting away again.

"Guys what are we going to do know?" you asked the group. David turned around and gave you a little smile. "We are going home now Kid. I don't know about you, but I'm tired." You smiled and just nodded.

Now that the adrenaline is leaving you, you realized that you were actually getting tired. Shortly after Aaron gave us all the sign to get into the cars. As you were walking there, the media was practically screaming at you, to leak some information from the case.

They annoyed you, so you were trying to get past them as soon as possible, when suddenly one of the reporters jumped over the barrier tape, standing right in front of you and Reid.

"Were you the ones who were held captive? What did they do to you in there? Why is only she hurt and not you? Come on give us something, the world needs to know!" he held his microphone right between you and Reid, regardless your current conditions.

"W-we don't really want to talk about that right now, thanks." Reid answered for the both of you, but the interviewer didn't care.

"What do you guys think? What made him do all this?!" Spencer and you just looked at each other. "Just walk past him." You whispered.

As you tried to squeeze past him he took your arm so you would had to face him. What he didn't expected was the impact of Aarons hand, that was pushing him off of you, in the second he touched you.

"Get your hands off her and get back behind that barrier, or I will personally escort you there." Aaron stared down at the smaller man with such force that he actually left him speechless.

"So? Move back. Now." he repeated himself. Slowly the man made his way back with fear in his eyes and he remained silent this time.

"Come on, keep going guys." he said and made us walk in front of him to make sure no one will bother us again. As you reached the car the team already settled in them. You climbed onto the passenger seat next to Aaron and Spencer got into the other car.

"Bella. I can understand if you don't want to talk about the situation, but I really would love to know what happened in there." David leaned forward so his face was next to you. You shifted in your seat as far as possible so you could see him better.

"David not now." Aaron tried to stop him. "Aaron it's okay." You placed a hand on his shoulder to assure him that you were okay.

"We just started to interview Jessica, when we heard gunshots coming from everywhere. They brought us into the tunnels and when we were informed that the building was raided, the social worker, Nancy was her name, went after Cyrus to stop him from attacking back. Unsuccessfully, she didn't made it back."

Except for you, the car was completely silent. David and Emily on the backseat just listened to you and Aaron tried to keep concentrated on the street.

"We had to wait there when Cyrus found out one of us is from the FBI. He freaked out and demanded to know wich one of us it was."

Thinking back to the moment your hands started to shake. "He held a gun to Spencers head and I told him it was me. So he did this." You pointed to your injuries.