Adorable

Hotch👤: I'm so sorry that Haley interrupted our night.

Hotch it's okay. It's not your fault. But you need to be there for Jack right now. We can go out another time.

Hotch👤:  We didn't even got to talk properly.

Aaron it's really fine. Jack has priority. We can talk another time.

Hotch👤: No. I wanna talk about this and we're going to do this now.

Now?!

Hotch👤: Yes. Right now. Y/n I know that this last week was really something I didn't expect to happen. Actually I dont even know how I found the courage to go to your room that night. But I'm surely not regretting it. Even though it makes working with you kind of hard. But I have the feeling that we both can figure out how to deal with "whatever this is" kinda situation. I know that you're not just a subordinate to me and surely you're not only a friend to me anymore, But I don't think that we can already put a label on this.

~
He was right. What you and Aaron have is way more than a friendship. You both know that. But you don't think that you can make it official yet. You two would have to see how this thing will turn out.
~

And we don't have to label it. Because I'm actually not ready for such a commitment yet. I like what we have. I really do and I cleary like you, that's for sure. I love spending time with you and see you relax from time to time. I know that I'm difficult sometimes and I surely know that work is gonna be a little complicated, but I'm willing to put a whole bunch of effort in this thing. But we have to focus when we're on a case. And we can't let feelings run our decisions.

Hotch👤: Let's see where this takes us. Dont rush it. You know..... my dating skills are kinda "rusty". Havent dated since high school. And I'm scared that I will fuck this up on so many levels. We can handle work. We just have to try to go on like before. Even if I hated it to see Agent Collins hitting on you.

Your dating skills are not even close to rusty. I had a wonderful night thanks to you. Aaron I dont think that , if we fuck this up, you're going to be the reason why. I'm not that good at relationships either. But I'm willing to try my best with you.

~
And that's the truth. Your last relationship broke because of the job. Because you were so dedicated to it. The guy couldnt take it that he was only the second "love" in your life. And you were not willing to put him first, so he broke up with you.
~

And Collins was so NOT hitting on me. Yes he asked me out but it was not like he was constantly flirting with me. Even if he was, I'm not interested. Not my type. He's so up his bosses ass that is just miserable. I'm more into the leaders you know.

Hotch👤: I'm happy to hear that again. I had a good time too.

Hotch👤: He was. flirting with you. But good to know that that type of guy is not on your mind.

Are you jealous, Sir?

Hotch👤: Should I be?

Only if Collins would get that stick, that's so far up his ass, out.

~
Why is the so jealous of Collins? You turned him down, when you had the chance to.
~

Hotch👤: Really?

Guess we'll never know, Sir.

Hotch👤: You should watch out Agent y/l/n. Because, you saying that makes me kind of mad.

What are you gonna do about it? Spank me?

~
You didnt know where that confidence came from but you liked this side of you. The bratty side. Maybe you liked it because you know Aaron likes it.
~