Declined

You walked out to the SUV that they left for you when you bumbed into someone. Your phone landed on the ground. "Fuck." You said to yourself.

As you picked it up, you saw that it was Detective Collins who you crashed into. "I'm sorry Detective. I should be more careful." "No it's fine. I wasn't paying attention. Are you alright?" He looked concerned. "I'm fine really. My phone is too, thanks for asking." You said jokingly. "Really? Okay. Why are you still here it's very late?" He came a little closer while saying this.

"Uh. I was trying to figure something out, but well, I got nothing. This case is frustrating." Massaging your temples you looked up at him. "But what are you doing here at this time?"

"I heard that you guys have some trouble finding this guy. But I bet, with someone like you it wont take long." He gave you a smile. "Oh and my boss just called me that I have to come in because of a report I have to take a look at."

"You wake up in like the middle of the night to look over a report? Let me tell you, if Agent Hotchner would call me because of a report I would politely tell him, to fuck off and I would look at it in the morning." You put a hand on his shoulder and began to laugh. "Its just a report. Nothing can be this important to steal the little bit of rest you get in this job. Keep that in mind."

"I will Agent. Thank you. But since I'm already here I'm gonna take a look at it." Your hand was still on his shoulder. You quickly took it away, which made the situation kind of awkward. "Okay I'm gonna go back to our hotel. Have a good night Collins." You said while already walking to the car. You waved him one last time and drove back.

The next morning you were up early. To your surprise you weren't the only one. Morgan was already standing in the lobby of the hotel. When he saw you walking towards him he flashed his smile and put an arm around you. "Mornig little one. What makes you get up so early?"

"Couldnt sleep anymore. And thought I could get some coffe for the team. Hey would you mind joining me for that?" You asked him. "No problem honey. Looks like Hotch got through to you."

"It was more what you said that made me rethink this whole situation." You confessed. "Always happy to help."

You drove to the station and Morgan said he just to head inside to get some stuff and you waited outside. "Good morning agent y/l/n." You heard from beside you. Detective Collins was standing in front of you now "Are you waiting for something?" He asked. "Oh yeah. I'm waiting for agent Morgan. We're going to get some coffee. He must be here any minute. And I told you. Its y/n."

He laughed and looked around. "Okay Y/n. Then its Misha for you. You know I could join you for that. I've already been here a while so I would have some time to spend." He hold out is arm for you but you really didn't wanna go with him. Dont get me wrong he is nice. But he's kinda... too nice. If you know what I mean.

"No, no it's fine really. There, see. Morgan's already coming. But thanks, Misha." As you turned to Derek you could see that Detective Collins face went completely straight. But you didnt care right now. 

You stood in line to order and you decided to text Aaron, since Derek got into a talk with some girl.
~
I'm getting coffee. You want one?

Hotch👤: Sure.

By the way. Took Morgan with me to get it. Detective collins volunteered too but I was more comfortable with Morgan.

Hotch👤: You didn't have to. I realized now that I overreacted. Collins? Really?

No it's okay. You know. If we want this to work, we both have to learn some things. And I dont really like to admit this, but maybe, just a teeny tiny bit, I was an asshole to you. So I'm gonna start learning too and I will try to not make you go bonkers over the things I do. And if you dont want me to get coffee alone, well I'm gonna take a big man, with some huge muscles with me, that can protect me. Even tho he was mostly checking out the girls here.
And Collins said he didn't had much to do right now, but I told him that I'm fine with Morgan.

Hotch👤: Thank you angel. Appreciate your apology.

Whoa hey. I didn't took the word sorry in my mouth. That wasn't really an apology but more of a sign that I'm willing to actually put effort in the thing we have.

Hotch👤:  Now you're cute. But still. Apology accepted. Now come back. There are news

~
You handed everyone their coffee and stayed next to Hotch. "Do we have something new? What's up in here?" "The unsub got caught. He tried to pick up a girl at a bar last night but because of your interview someone stopped him." He said looking at you. "Rossi is already talking to him."

As he finished his sentence Rossi came out and the unsub was brought to custody. "Who caught him? And why did no one call us?" You asked. "It was me. " Detective Collins said out loud.

"After we met here last night, I was out with some friends and a girl came up to me, because she heard your profile in the media, and this dude just fit it." He said proudly. "Good job. But why didnt you told me when we met earlier?" You said while patting his shoulder.

"Oh I didnt want it seem like I was too proud of it. And I knew that you would find out sooner or later." He put his hand behind his head going through his hair. "But that is something to be proud about, Misha! You could have told me. But you have to excuse I'm gonna help the team to pack up."

Hotch already went over to pack up but you could see him watching you from the side. "Y/n... ehm. Before you guys leave, I wanted to ask you, if you want to go out sometime?" Collins looked everywhere but your eyes.

"Misha, listen.... you're a nice guy, but I dont think that this would turn out good. And actually, I'm already seeing someone. But I think we'll see again. I'm sure." You offered him your hand and he took it. "Goodbye Y/n." His face turned sad. "See ya." You said smiling. You just wanted to comfort him. Collins went and didnt turned around again.

"Who are you seeing?" Reid was suddenly behind you. "What?" "You said you're seeing someone. Who is it?" This guy is so nosey.

"Reid sometimes you say things like this just so you dont hurt people that much." "So you lied to him?" He pulled one eyebrow up. "If you wanna take it like this yes, yes I lied to him." You really didnt know what to say.

"I dont think I get this whole dating stuff." Spencer said. You immediately started to laugh. "You're so precious pretty boy."