Inappropriate

It was the complete opposite to the Riley families house. A huge house, a huge driveway and quite expensive cars.

You knocked on the door again and a man not older than 40 opened the door. You said your usual introduction and showed of your badge.

"Well hello agent. Please come in." He shot you a million dollar smile and you followed him inside. Like the outside, the inside of the house seemed very expensive and very modern.

"I'm Christian Rosen. What can I do for you." He put his hands in the pockets of his suit and smiled politely at you.

"I am in the team that investigates the disappearing of your wife. I wanted to talk to Becky if that is possible."

His eyes got up and down your body making you feel kind of uncomfortable. "I guess you can do that. She is in her room. I will guide you there it's upstairs."

He showed you the stairs and told you to go first. Walking up the steps you felt his eyes on you and when you pretended to look at a very abstract painting you saw him checking out your butt. 'Great. A douchbag father.' You thought to yourself.

When you reached the upper floor you waited for him to walk ahead but that wasn't his plan. "Just down there last door on the left."

"Thanks." You said while clenching your teeth together. That dude really creeps you out. You arrived at Becky's door and knocked. "A minute please." She said surely annoyed.

When you looked back to her dad he was obviously checking you out and he didn't even hide it. When his eyes found yours he smiled and went back downstairs.

"Where the fuck did I got myself into. Oh god." You already wanted to leave again.

Suddenly the door to Becky's room flew open. "Who are you?" She said in a disgusted voice studying you appearance.

"Agent y/l/n. I wanted to talk to you about your missing stepmother Stacey." You said to her. You already had a favourite beneath these kids.

"Ugh. Is that necessary?" She walked back to her little make up table and sat down infront of the mirror. "Yes it is." You didn't even bother to sit down. Looking around in her room it made you puke in your mouth a little. Everything was pink and white, a lot of glittery stuff and a lot of way to pricey designer clothes were hanging around. Of course they were pink too.

"Did she had any enemies or were there people that didn't liked her?" You jumped right into topic. "Of course. But thats what happens when you marry into a rich family like ours."

"Anyone specific?" You wanted to have more information. "Nah. A lot of people. Starting from my mum to the guy at Tiffany's that she got fired and the lady in the bakery that despised us." Lifting her shoulders up and down like she didn't even cared about that she began to refresh her makeup.

You sighed and continued the interrogation. "The guidance counselor you are seeing. Is he helping you through this situation?" She looked at you in the mirror and rolled her eyes.

"I only attend there because the school wants me too and Daddy dont wants to put up with... how did he said it? Ah. Teengirl bullshit. That's it."

"Did you liked Stacey?" You asked her while taking a closer look around her room. "Nah. She is just another one of daddy's girls. If she's not coming back there will be another one. Are we done here because you are really annoying me right now."

You stared at her with your mouth open. That family is fucked up. Fucked up and surely damaged. "Yeah. We're done." You said, turned around on your heels and left.

Walking down the stairs Becky's father came up to you again. "I hope that we were able to help you. You know. You remind me of Stacey. Young, beautiful and I bet you're a bit naughty too." His hand grazed over your back. You instantly stepped back.

"Mr. Rosen. This is highly inappropriate from you please stop that." You said politely but with force. He grabbed you by your hip pulling you closer to him.

"Dont act like you don't feel the tension too. You want me I can see that." Pushing him away you raised your voice at him.

"There is surely no tension between us and I definitely don't 'want you'. Have a good day." You went to leave but he pulled you back to him by your arm, the grip so thight that its actually hurting you. Cupping your face with the other hand he brushed his thumb over your lip.

"Feisty aren't we. God look at that face, bet it would look amazing with my dick in your mouth." He pulled your face closer to kiss you but you didnt hesitate and punched him right in the face. He stepped back holding a hand on his bleeding nose.

"You are lucky that I have a good day otherwise I would sue you for sexual assault of a federal agent. And now like I said. Have a good day." You basically ran out of the house and jumped into the car driving away from this hell of a family.

In the next street you parked at the side of the street to calm down a bit. You're used to men that will flirt with you in the job but this never happened before.

After a couple of minutes you pulled out the last file and made your way to them. Unfortunately they weren't at home so you decided to head back to the police station.

Walking up to the team you sensed a very strange mood. Everyone was kinda quiet and they stared at you. "Is there something in my face? What are you staring at?!" You asked them.

Before they had a chance to answer you, Aaron came up behind you. "We have to talk. Right now. Follow me." He didn't looked at you and stormed into an empty office. He closed the blinds and turned back around to you.

"Aaron what is goi-" "Are you fucking kidding me?! I tell you that I have to report every detail about your work and after promising me to behave, the husband of one of our victims comes here and tells me that you punched him in the face?! What the heck are you thinking?!" Aaron screamed right in your face.

He walked up and down infront of you and kept screaming at you. "Do you want to be suspended? Do you want to loose this job?! Hell, do you want me to loose my job. Goddammit y/n! I can't believe it." He was so into his speech that he didn't even noticed the tears that are running down your face right now.

"Aaron. Stop please." You whispered but he didnt noticed it. He went on ranting about what you did. "Aaron?" You said a bit louder, but he was still not noticing you.

"You can't just punch him the face what the hell was the reason for that anyways?!" Finally he looked at you and he froze immediately. He scanned your face trying to process what was happening right now.

"I punched him because he flirted with me, tried to kiss me and because he hurt me." You brought up the sleeve of the blazer you're wearing to show the mark his hand left.  "If I didn't stopped him in some kinda way I dont know how far he would have went."

"I didn't know. Fuck y/n." He pulled you into a hug. Brushing a hand over your hair he just held you for a while. You took a step back and brought his face to you. Your lips met his and your hands went through his hair.

Aaron cupped your face kissing you so soft and safely. When both of you needed some air he looked at you with sad eyes. "I am sorry. That was not what he told me. He told me that you were in a bad mood and just flipped when he asked you about it."

"I think he is just mad that I have a better right hand than he does." You tried to joke but Aaron didn't even flinch. "Its okay. How could you know? I'm not mad at you. Let's forget about it and go on with the case." Smiling at him you went to the door to get back to the team.

"Okay. Im coming in a second okay? There is something I have to handle right now." He looked out of the window and you silently went back to the team.