Chapter 55: The death of me

I dragged my heavy feet towards Draco's Dorm. He left the door open for me. I was standing in the dark, looking at how the candle light danced around his room. This boy will be the death of me. I took a deep breath and approached the room.

"Ah. I was starting to think that you chose her over me." He stepped out of bed and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, tightly.

"I will never be able to choose between you two." I said gloomy. He picked up my mood.

"What's wrong?" He turned my body and looked me straight in my eyes. I would have sworn that he could see what I was seeing.

"They asked Anna to join and..." I fell quiet.

"And what." His eyes widened.

"And she said no. But now she is afraid that they will do something." I decided on that spot that I won't tell him about their plans with me. It would crush him. He would worry too much, trying to fix it and so making it even worse. He was getting better finally, I wouldn't ruin that with something that maybe would never happen.

"She is strong and used to it. She will figure it out." He said sternly, but I saw the subtle changes in his body. I looked around the room, there were thousands of candles floating in the air, the light bouncing on the walls and back.

"It's cosy in here." I noticed. "For once." I teased him. He smiled and looked down. I climbed on the familiar side of his bed, looking at how he was doing the same. We looked at each other what felt like hours, both sunken away in our own thoughts. I crawled closer to him, almost touching. Our closeness always felt like a wildfire, making me crazy but always wanting more. Every touch of his burned my skin to its core. I couldn't get enough of him. I placed my lips on his, softly. He was apparently thinking the same as we both initiated our kiss. It became heavier and heavier with every second that passed. My mouth opened a little bit and I felt his tongue slide in. My hand buried itself in his hair while the other one was pulling me closer towards him. His hands were all over me, scanning every part of it very carefully. Our kiss became even more intense. I felt the mood shift in our little sacred space. every touch, every kiss made us want each other more and more. My hands drifted from his hair towards his chest. Unbuttoning the little buttons of his shirt, piece by piece till only his bare chest was left. My hand explored over his marble soft skin when stumbling across his pants. Feeling that made me nervous. Was this going where I thought it was? We had never done it before. It would be our first and mine second. His hands reached the top of my pyjama's, playfully tucking the sides. His hand slid right under it, not missing any part of what was underneath. Our breathings became heavier and our hands thirsty for more. I was begging to be touched. He unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the floor. We were sitting up by now, undressing each other and throwing our clothes on the floor where we would find them again in the morning. He unbuckled his pants while I threw mine on the end of the bed. He grabbed me by my waist and started our kiss again. On my back, his hand were searching for the closing of my bra. In one smooth motion he managed to open it. I laid myself on my back, looking up at his perfect features. The room was still lit with lots of candles floating around, giving us a golden glow. He stared at me, admiring every rounding on my body.

"You are so beautiful." He said when he came closer.

"You are perfect." I whispered in his hair. He was laying on top of me, giving me gentle kisses in my neck. It made every hair on my body stand up straight. The sensations rushing through me was immaculate. slowly he got lower and lower on my body with his kisses, making me sigh heavenly by every kiss he placed. He stopped right above my panties, playfully tucking on it with his teeth. I felt my cheeks burning and my heart speeding. This was really happening.

"Have you ever...?" He questioned.

"Once." I admitted. "You?" I asked nervous. I laughed right after. "Oh yea, right. I practically busted you once." I remembered.

"I have, yes." His voice sounded gently but hungry. "You don't mind, do you?" He asked when I stayed quiet.

"No, no." My head was in a totally different place. It was hard to focus on his words when he was only millimetres away, almost naked. I got on top and pulled off his pants. I didn't want to wait any longer, he was making me go crazy. He seemed to like it, he smiled widely while he looked at me doing the deed. He moaned a few times, the sound of it turning me on even more. He pushed me off and overshadowed me completely. He pulled the sheets over us and spread my legs while I was laying on my back.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked me. I pulled him closer by his neck.

"I don't want anything more right now than this." I whispered in his ear. The smile forming on his face confirmed what I was already thinking. He was a fucking sex god. In one smooth motion he pulled of my panties and played with it playfully. Every nerve in my body was hyper sensitive, I moaned loudly. He aligned himself with my entrance, first making sure I was wet enough. He pushed himself in and started pumping on a slow rhythm. The immaculate feeling overcoming me made me gasp for air. My body moved on the same rhythm as him. He picked up his pace. The butterflies in my body were flying looping's again. This was a far more better experience than my time before. I wanted more. Even when he wasn't taller than Fred, his dong really was built like he was. This was the best feeling in the world. We went on and on for what felt like hours, changing positions and giving kisses in between. It truly felt like our soul and body were connected in that moment.