Young justice daughter - you are upset

Being a daughter is justice league member/s was not easy and special when your fathers were the founding members of young justice and former mentors of justice league founding members. Your superhero named is impossible gal because you had many powers and skills. Your fathers didn't like the idea of you becoming a hero but after taking to your aunts about it, they finally agreed to it.

Y/n " ummm" you had arrived at the hall of justice after getting done with school but, it was not a good day at school. You placed you things in room where everyone placed their daily things when they were on superhero duty. You had kicked your bag out of anger.

???? " what the matter kiddo" you soon see your father Wally standing eating an apple, but right away he could tell something was the matter with you.

Y/n " the male species the young male species"

Wally " that will explain you kicking your bag so what happened"

Y/n " I don't want to talk about it right now"

Wally " okay" you were assigned with your father and uncles on a mission watching over some military factory. They could all tell you were mad about something but none of them, wanted to ask why and were scare of setting you off.

Matt " okay kiddo what the matter"

Y/n " boys being stupid and heartless"

Conner " what happened at schools today"

Y/n " the guys on my debate team won't take me serious and keep on saying in so soiled child, when I went on to debate they replace me on the team for Cody Hilton and they stole all my work I had done"

Apollo " did you talk with your teacher about it"

Y/n " yes and she and the clubs leader said boys will be boys"your father and everyone could see your were mad you hated when others put you down, and made you feel worthless.

Dick " maybe it time to change school Weston academy is not for you ... what about Gotham academy your uncles had gone there and so did I"

Y/n " how are we going to do at"

Bruce " I have my ways and hey maybe giving them a female Wayne will surprise them"

Y/n " deal" after the mission was over and in a few weeks you were soon attend Gotham academy where you were continuing the Wayne family legacy. You soon proved to everyone you were a Wayne in many ways then one and earning many awards at school.