~chapter 65

Opening the side drawer he took his favourite watch out and adored on his left wrist. He then took also took his wife favourite cologne that she loves on him. He sprayed it over his body and glancing himself in the mirror, his hand raised up and sets his hair up perfectly.

He shoved his hand in his pocket while walking towards bed and taking the blazer he puts on him and sitting on the edge of bed he wore the shocks and puts on his black shining shoes on.

His head snapped when he heard his mummers of his wife who walks out of washroom dressed in saree with her hair opened falling down her back.  He didn't blinked his eyes. He stood up and made way towards her who ignoring his presence in the mirror walks to mirror and starts shuffling around with the make up.

Her hand stops moving when he held her hand while standing behind her. Her head tilts up slightly and stares him. He blinks his eyes and assuring her that he would help her getting ready steps forwards turning her around and cupping her face placed a kiss on her forehead and smiles before leaving her.

Neil making her sit on the stool looks at his wife and through her eyes asked if she would like to do her wake up while he combs her hair. Blinking her eyes and answering him back through her eyes she starts doing her make up while Neil taking a brush went behind her and starts gently combing her hair.

He left her hair open just the way he likes it on her. He then took earring and necklace out and moving the hair one side shoulder he made her wear the necklace and dropped a kiss back of her head.

He stood by her side making her wearing the earring in both ears. He stood by the mirror and leans against folding his arms and resting on his chest as he watched his wife doing make up so perfectly.

Glancing herself in the mirror she stood up and looks at her husband who steps a closer and cupping her face took a pinch of vermillion and fills her hairline and drops a kiss on her forehead making her content and loved.

Neil : you book absolutely beautiful Jaan. You know how to make me fall love with you over again. You're so beautiful and stunning.

Her lips curves into a smile and her cheeks heats up. She crashed into his arms making him chuckle. He wraps his around her waist and kissed her back.

Neil : I love you Jaan. I love you so much. My love would increase for you Jaan.

Neil broke the hug and kissed her nose making her chuckle at his antics.

Avni : I love you too Neil. I love you more than you can imagine.

Neil smiles and realising the time he looks at his wife.

Neil : we should get going Jaan. We also have drop Reyansh and Aadhira to Metha mansion.

They were going to attend business party. It was supposed to be Prakash and swetha attending this event but since they were on a vacation and Neil was handling the office in absence of Prakash, the invitation was sent to Neil.

They could have told Manik and Nandini to look after the twins but couldn't as Manik and Nandini were going to same business party too. Neil also didn't trusted leaving his kids with his friends because he couldn't trust them at all.

Last option was Metha mansion and Neela was more than happy to look after the twins as she wasn't going to attend the business party with Ashish.

They both went downstairs to see Reyansh and Aadhira watching tv quietly and next to them was their butler who stayed back to watch them for sometime.

Neil clears his throat gaining the twins attention who turns their head around and looks at their parents.

Neil thanks the butler and dismissed her. The butler left and Neil picks Aadhira in his arm and kissed her cheek making her giggle at him.