~chapter 17

Whole India was flabbergasted about the news. Everyone's eyes were deprived from the sleep. Whole India wasn't expecting that to happen but it happened  under their nose. One news made whole India restless and worried thinking if the news is true or not.

It had broken millions of girls heart knowing their crush, idol, handsome and famous hottie Neil khanna is engaged to love of his life. If they knew that Neil khanna is only not engaged but married man now to the love of his life.

The most eligible bachelor Neil Khanna is no more longer single. It give biggest shock and heartbreak to his millions fangirls following.

It also broke the whole AvNeil's knowing their favourite ship couple didn't sail. They were dumbfounded, flabbergasted and heartbroken acknowledging there is no ship of AvNeil sailing now.only if they knew it didn't fail but successfully sailed.

AvNeil's phone notification wouldn't stop. It kept coming up. Avni looks at her husband who  was soundly asleep without caring about the notifications. The phone was on edge to explode.

Avni holds her head and frowned thinking why is their phone getting none stop notifications. Avni taking a deep breath took Neil's phone and opening his phone with her Face ID went on Instagram and gasped seeing so many messages. Her eyes widen as she clicked Neil's feed, she clicked the post and seeing it wondered why theirs phones were getting none stop notifications.

It was post of AvNeil's engagement and an photos from one of their photoshop that they had. Avni's eyes tears up as she read the caption and scammed read through the comments.