~chapter 8

Aloud and continuous knock woke Neil up. He rubbing his eyes opens them and looks at his side to see his wife snuggling to him.. he smiles brightly and brought his hand to caress their cheeks but couldn't as he heard a loud voice ..

Neil making irritating face looks at the clock and sighs seeing the time. Neil grabbing the bathrobe from bed post got up from bed.. he quickly puts the bathrobe around his body and turning back to avni covers her properly.

Neil after covering avni with duvet walks to the door and opening the locks opens the door to see furious Manik banging the door.

Neil : Manik what the hell is problem? Why the hell are banging my room door? It is too early to play with you.

Manik ignoring Neil holding his hand drags Neil out of the room.. Neil protested and kept questioning him..

Manik brought Neil into the hall where every members of fab 5 and Nandini worriedly pacing around the hall.

Neil looks at their faces then at Manik who threw a newspaper on Neil's face.. Neil tried thinking what's the matter.. Neil got hold of the paper and read the highlight which really shocked him to core.. his eyes widen and stares Manik who was boiling in anger..

Neil stares at the newspaper and in next second he crunched up into pieces. He looks at Manik who was trying to control his anger.. Neil closing his eyes controlled his anger and placed his hand on Manik's shoulder..

Neil : who else knows about this?

Manik : whole media knows about you baby doll. How did this happen Neil? Didn't you had your security tightened around your both?

Neil rubs his nape and sat on the sofa with thump. Beside him Manik also sat down and looks at the paper which was crunched up on the floor.

Neil : I don't know Manik.. how did the media manage to snap us out there? I had full security secured there. Even the manager said the news of us being there won't leak to media then how could it happen? I don't know how did this happen?

Cabir: which restaurant did you both went to last night?

Neil told cabir the restaurant name to which cabir and Dhruv went out of the mansion to visit the restaurant. Manik looks at Neil.

Manik : Neil.. baby doll shouldn't know about this.. this news will worry her.. she shouldn't be aware of this.. our family is also not aware of this. We will try solve this matter very soon..

Neil nodded his head but soon as a thought clicks into his brain he rushed to his room and found his phone .. he quickly opens the browser and found the company who dared to publish the news about him and avni..

Neil dialled a number.

Neil: hello... Neil khanna speaking... can I get your boss number?

Neil ended the call once he got the over.. Neil then quickly dialled the number which he just got. The call was going to be connected but before that he heard Avni's voice.

He immediately ended the call and turns around to see avni stirring in sleep.

Neil walking to avni typed a message to Manik.. he kept his phone on the side table and sat on the bed.. he bending down kissed Avni's forehead.

Neil : Jaan wake up!

Avni open her eyes and looks at Neil.. she looks at for few seconds before encircling her arms around his neck and pulling him close.. she pecks his lips then smiles seeing his shock face.

Avni : good morning Mr khanna.. thank you the most beautiful night.

A smile automatically appeared on his face. He kissed her forehead.