~chapter 42

He held his hand in hers looking at his wife who was still unconscious. He kissed back of her hand. Brushing his fingers against her forehead wipes the sweat away and bending down kissed her forehead.

He glanced towards a cot where his babies were asleep surrounded by his family who couldn't stop gushing over the babies who looked cute and adorable while sleeping.

The door burst wide opens revealing the men's of the family who rushed inside and starts yelling loudly waking up the baby. Neela and swetha glares the men's picking up the babies.

Neil also stood from his seat and moves towards them deathly glaring the men's who couldn't stop squealing seeing the babies in Neela's and swetha's arms who wails loudly.

Neil's heart pained seeing his babies crying nonstop. He steps forward to take one of them in his arms but before that they heard Avni's voice.

Neil turns his head around and his wife opening her eyes and calling his name softly. He ran towards her and sat on the stool holding on her hands in his. He smiles looking at her who looks at him with a smile.

Neil : Jaan, are you feeling? Do you want to me to call the doctor?

She was about response but she stops when she heard babies cries. Her eyes turns towards where Neela and swetha stood holding the babies in their arms. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she watched them walking closer to them.

Her arms widened opens as she looks at Neela who carefully placed baby boy in her arm. She then looks at swetha who did the same planking baby girl in other arm. She held both of them in her arms and looks at them in tears brimming in her eyes. Some drop of tears fell on them. Her head snaps at Neil who comes closer wiping her tears off.

Avni : Neil. Look at them. Our precious babies. Oh my gosh look at them Neil. Our babies.

Neil smiles and pecks side of her head and glances at his family who walks out of the room giving them privacy. He vigorously nodded his head holding his wife hand and starting their babies who fallen sleep coming straight in Avni's arms.

Neil : I know Jaan! I'm so proud of you. You give me most biggest gift of my life. Thank you so much jaan for everything. I love you so much. Thank you Jaan. Thank you for blessing my whole life. You're my entire world. Look at our beautiful babies Jaan. They are going to best life. We will protect them Jaan.

She nodded her head looking at her babies. Her smile widens as she looks at her baby boy griping her finger in his tiny finger. She gasped looking  at that and gestures Neil to look. He follows the gaze and felt his whole world stop witnessing this moment.

He looks at his wife who starts crying seeing them. He wipes her tears away and sits on the bed pulling her in side hug. He kissed side of her head while putting a around both babies head and looks at them in tears. He looks at her who was already looking  at him.

They both looks towards the baby girl who starts crying. She looks at Neil to hold the baby boy. He nodded his head and picks baby boy and held close to his chest. His heart starts to best faster as he held his son in his arms. He strokes the baby face and smiles in tears watching baby smiling in sleep.

Neil bends down and kissing baby boy forehead and looks at Avni who struggles opening her clothes. He held the baby carefully in his arms and stood beside Avni removing the clothes side away where could breastfed baby girl.

She looks at Neil who was mumbling something to their son who cried in his arms. She calls his name out gaining his attention.

Avni : Neil! He must be hungry. Let me fed him too.