~chapter 46

Taking his shoes off and placing it carefully on the shoes racks he walks inside and found his mother and Bebe sitting in living hall and watching tv on low volume. He smiles and sitting beside Bebe placed his head on her lap making her turn around and smiles seeing him.

He returns the smile turning his gaze on the tv and found them watching news. He shook his head and relaxed when he felt Bebe fingers brushing against his hair. He closed his eyes for a second before opening it realising his wife was nowhere to be found in the room.

Neil looks at his mother who was engrossed watching the news so deeply. He sighs and thought to disturb his mother. He calls her name out to which she looks at him glaring him.

He rolls his eyes and sat up looking  at his mother with the same look which didn't bother to effect her as she turns back with full attention on tv. He sighs and looks at Bebe who was watching the action of him since the moment he arrived there.

Neil : Bebe! Can you please turn tv off? Mom is going to crazy with these news. She will take my class if I appear on the television with some stupid rumours about me. Please save me Bebe.

Bebe surrendered her hands up looking at the tv and smirks when Neil's face appears on the television. He follows Bebe gaze and palmed his face seeing himself on tv. He knew he had to escape before his mother could catch him.

He took his blazer and got up and sneaks up the stairs. He could hear Bebe chuckle as he climbs the stairs. He was thankful there was no such news or rumours regarding him. He was very lucky.

He pushed the room and quietly enters inside and his heart melted seeing the scene front of him. He went on awww seeing the scene front of him.

He quietly tiptoes inside the room closing the door behind him and placing his jacket on couch walks back to bed and smiles watching Aadhira who was wide awake and staring Avni.

He scoops her up and went go balcony cuddling to his daughter. He kissed her forehead and sat down In balcony and looks at her who smiles seeing her father. Her little fingers wraps around his big palm.

He held her fingers and looks at her storming her cheek gently.

Neil : what does my princess want? Does she want to hold her papa fingers? Does she wants to talk to papa? Does she?

He looks at her who kept staring her trying to figure what was he talking about. Her mouth wide opens which made Neil chuckle as he bends down kissing her chubby cheeks.

He laughs out watching his daughter antics. He got comfortable and starts playing with her.

Her eyes flicks opens and looks beside her only to freak out not finding Aadhira on bed . Her eyes went to Reyansh who was still sleep.

Her body relaxed as she heard some laughter coming from balcony and understood Neil might have arrived and was playing with Aadhira. She climbs down the bed and starts making her way towards the balcony.

She stood at the balcony door and watched them playing until she felt like interrupting them. She clears her throat and walks towards them. Neil turns his head around and looks at her flashing a smile to her.

Avni: what is happening here? Why is my little girl getting special treatment?

She sat beside Neil and looks at her daughter who giggles hearing her mother voice. Neil looks at them and smiles at them.

Neil : my princess will always get special treatment for me. Right princess.

He kissed Aadhira's cheek and brushed his breads against her soft skins to which she starts crying making them startled and worried. Neil got panicked and looks at his wife who chuckles mowing him frown.