~chapter 29

Laughter and giggles were heard in the kitchen. The girls were having girls night at Nandini's mansion. Nandini looks at Avni who didn't seem in right state from past few days.

Nandini placed her hand Avni's shoulder who looks at her.

Nandini : are you alright baby doll? I have been noticing you, you don't seem to be okay? Did you fight with Neil before coming here?

Avni : no Nandini! Nothing is wrong with me. You don't worry. I don't even wanna talk about Neil right now.

The girls got confused and chucked their thoughts away thinking they might have fought before Neil dropped Avni off.

Nandini didn't looked convinced but nevertheless she nods her head and filling a glass of water passed it Avni who looks at her confusingly.

Nandini : don't stare me like that. Have it.

Avni took a deep breath and took a sip of water placing the glass down. She tired to hide her feelings from the girls but somehow Nandini managed to notice something was off with Avni's behaviour. 

Nandini: guys it's time. The snacks and food are ready. How about we get change then party?

The girls starts cheering up. Nandini showed them guest rooms where all the girls went to change.

Nandini drags Avni's hand and looks at her.

Nandini : you can come with me baby doll?

Avni : I'm okay Nandini! I'll get change and come with the rest. You need stop worrying about me.

Nandini : i know! I need to show you something. You can get your pyjamas and get ready in my room. Please.

Avni smiles and nods her head.

Avni : okay! You go, I'll come there.

Nandini : thank you baby doll. Don't be late.

Avni chuckles and headed to her room.

All the girls changed into matching pyjamas and arranged everything in living room, they sat down on  blanket with foods and drinks kept at the side.

Everyone filled the drink and cheers up while Avni brought the drink closer to her nose and felt nausea kicking her, she drops the glass and rushed to closet washroom making the girls worried.

They looked at each other in concern before leaving their drinks and rushing behind Avni.

Nandini went inside and helped Avni out. Avni wiping her face comes out and looks at them.

Alya : are you okay Avni?

Avni : I don't know. I feel vomiting past few days whenever I get close to food. I feel like i have food poisoning. I'm not sure.

The girls exchanged a look before looking at Avni.

Mukti : since how long you feel like this?

Avni : a week ago. I might have consumed something really bad. My stomach is really bad.

Nandini : are you sure baby doll? Can it be symptoms?

Avni : symptoms of what?

Her eyes widen as realisation hits her head. She looks at them who were thinking same as her.

Avni : you think I'm might be pregnant. No way! How can it be possible? We have always used protection. No this can't happen.

Alya : babe. Not always protection is effective. You can be pregnant. This is can be symptoms of pregnancy. Nandini do you have a kit with you.