~chapter 39

Eight months,

Taking his shoes out and leaving by door he walks inside and found bebe and swetha sitting in living hall engrossed in deep conversation. He clears his throat gaining their attention

Neil : what's the discussion going on about? Mind sharing with me too?

He spoke while sitting down holding his blazer. Swetha looks at him and stands up moving to kitchen to get him some water while Bebe smiles looking at him.

Bebe : we were planning about Avni's baby shower tomorrow. What do you think? Should we have one?

Neil looks at Bebe while thinking something. He also frowns not finding his wife with them. He got worried thinking where she could be when Bebe relived his worry by answering him

Bebe : she's resting in her room. She was with us while ago. She just went to test a while ago before you arrived.

His eyes turns towards his room, he diverts his gaze back at Bebe. Swetha comes with a glass of water and hands it over him while taking sitting down beside Bebe.

Neil took the glass and thanking swetha he starts taking a sip. He placed the glass down on the coffee table and looks at the ladies.

Neil : I don't have any problem what you guys plan. How will you make all the arrangements on short notice?

Swetha : Neil! You don't need to worry about preparation. We were planning since very long time. Neela and the girls will have arrive tomorrow morning to arrange everything. Even boys will be joining them.

Neil nodded his head and talks to them about tomorrow before excusing himself and climbing the stairs.

He pushed the door and enters inside finding her lying on her back and resting cuddling with his pillow.

He smiles and closing the door quietly behind him, he starts walking towards the bed. He keeps his blazer on side and sits down. He holds the duvet and removes it over face.

He got worried seeing stained tears on her face. He strokes her cheeks gently and bending down kissed her cheeks. He then looking at her softly whispers her name out.

Neil : Jaan, wake up. Jaan.

Her eyes flicks opens looking at him before she shifted closer throwing the duvet and hugs him by wrapping her arms around his waist and hid her face into his stomach.

Neil caressed her hair and looks down pecking her head.

Neil : what happened Jaan? You wanna asleep.

Avni : my head hurts Neil do does my back. I can't bear this pain. Please do something.

She cried hugging him tighter. Neil immediately understood why her cheeks were stained earlier. He looks at her and starts rubbing her back gently.

Neil : Jaan.. do you want me to massage your head and your back?

She tilts her head lightly looking at him and cutely nodding her head. He smiles pecking her lips and made her sit properly.

Neil : just give a minute. Let me grab oil.

She nods her head and watched him rushing to other side of bed and taking the pup bottle of the side table and coming back to the bed.

He sits down behind and looks at her before untying her hair. He keeps the rubber band on the side and ruffles her hair before taking oil in his hand and rubbing it over her head.

Neil starts massaging her head so gently while she closed her eyes and leans back on his chest.

Neil : Jaan, did you heard what mom and Bebe were planning?