~chapter 64

Softly giggles clasping their palms over their mouth stares their father who was sleeping on his stomach. They glanced at each other side of bed where they didn't find a trance of their mother.

They couldn't stop giggling looking at their father and wanted him to be awake so they can play with him but his father was sleeping and wasn't getting up. They stopped giggling and looks at each other before whispering something to each other.

They both shifts closer to Neil and looks at each other before Aadhira placed her hand on his bare back and to shake him up. Reyansh giving a victory smile seeing Neil stirring in sleep he also starts shaking him.

They both climbed over Neil's back and starts shouting papa making Neil opens his eyes while growling in his sleep and his both hand reached to grin the twins and pulled them over his back.

He laid on his stomach and looks at the twins who smiles in a victory and not giving any heed to Neil climbs back on his stomach and starts jumping making Neil chuckle at their craziness.

Neil gripped their hand and took them under him and starts to tickle. Their laughter echoed in the room. Even Reyansh and Aadhira holding their laugh starts to tickle Neil to which Neil starts to laugh. Tears made out through their eyes due to the laugh.

They stopped laughing and falls on bed snuggling to Neil's chest. The twins were either side of Neil and Neil was between them caressing their head softly.

Neil kissed their head and smiled looking at his kids who seems to be so happy and energetic early in the morning.

Their head turns towards the door when the door flung opens revealing Avni at the door. The twins leaving Neil jumped down the bed and ran towards Avni who crouched down on her knees and engulfs them into a hug.

Avni broke the hug and kissed their cheek picking them up in their arms and walking towards bed.

Avni : when did you guys wake up? I was going to wake you up but looks like someone is already woken up. Since you're up why don't mamma fresh you two up then we will have breakfast and oaky with Dadi and Bebe.

Reyansh and Aadhira excitedly nodding their head mentioned playing with their grandparents. Avni chuckles when Neil pulling the duvet slept again.

Walking to washroom puts the twins door and sighs knowing getting them ready is like a mission.

Getting Reyansh and Aadhira ready she cups their faces and fixed their hair and holds their hands walking out of the room.

She returns back to her room leaving the twins with Swetha and Bebe. She closed door behind her and headed towards bed sitting down and removes duvet from his face before running her fingers into his hair.

He opens his eyes and gazed her swiftly shifted onto her lap hiding his face into her stomach and starts to nuzzle making her smile. Her husband is more like another child of hers. She has three kids to handle.

She chuckles on her thoughts and bending down pecks his head and softly calls his name out.

Avni : Neil. I know you're not sleeping. You're pretending to sleep, wake up now.

He didn't bugged but stayed in sane position making her sigh. She ruffles his hair and bending down dropped few kisses on his head. He opens his eyes and distancing himself a little looks at her with a bright smile.

Neil : good morning Jaan.

Avni : good morning Neil. Did you sleep well?

Neil : yes I did before my little naughty babies disturbed my sleep.