~chapter 10

Everyone rushed at the last minute to see the arrangement of the showtime of the biggest fashion show. Many others fashion designers with their team arrived at the place where the show was held.

The security was tightened as many famous people would be attending the show. The guards were kept on the main entrance and back for the safety.

The showtime would be starting exact at 8pm. The manager of the venue and his team arrived before and starts checking the security before the guests start arriving the earliest 7pm.

All the fashion designer was escorted in the rooms with their teams.

Nervous and worried was can be told any single person who would walk into the room where Avni and her team were having the conversation.

Avni with the girls starts preparing the models who were going to walk on the stage showing the designs that they have made for the year.

Avni : everyone starts getting ready as we are running out of  time.

All the models nodding their head picks the dress label of their name and moves to get change.

As the models went away Nandini slowly wraps her arm around Avni's shoulder pulling in her side hug.

Nandini : we will rock it baby.. it's going to be best for sure. Don't be nervous.

Avni tried smiling but couldn't because her mind was still not in a state to think anything else rather than the show.

Avni simply gave a nod to Nandini. Mukti and Alya getting make up kit starts getting the models make done as they out ready in the outfit.

Nandini also starts helping mukti and Alya. Avni stood in the middle of room helping others models who needed help with their hair.

All the models were ready expect few of them. Avni and Nandini called by the manager before the show begins. Mukti and Alya also excusing themselves went to check the arrangement outside leaving the models to get ready themselves.

The earliest 7pm most guest and many celebrities arrived after getting checked by the guards.

A big car stopped followed by another two. Guards ran to the car and opened the door. In first car Neil comes out of the room and gives his famous attitude while fixing his blazer.

Neil giving a look to the guard starts walking inside. He was also checked by the security team to which Neil followed the policy and went inside once he was checked by them.

As Neil walks inside Manik, khanna and Metha family, cabir and dhruv also got checked,

Neil eyes roamed around the venue and proudness glints into his eyes. His eyes stops seeing Nandini who noticed Neil. Neil smiles and made his way to Nandini.

Neil smiles at Nandini as she waved her hand to him.

Nandini : hey Bhai!

Neil : hey baby doll.. how's the preparation?

Nandini : what do you think Bhai?

Neil giggles but still pretends to look around before staring Nandini.

Neil : well.. I think it's going to be best..

Nandini: it has to be Bhai.. our team has worked their ass off especially avni...

Neil's eyes shined up hearing Avni's name.

Neil : where is she? Can I meet her before the show begins?

Nandini : she is with the manager.. but I can escort you to the back door..

Neil : it's fine if she is busy baby.. I'll meet her later.