~chapter 16

Neil sat beside avni and holding her hand made her sit carefully on the bed. Neil taking a pillow puts behind Avni's back to prevent from the pain.

Neil smiles and settles next opposite her and bringing the soup in front starts feeding avni who quietly had it.

Neil wipes the corner of her lips with his thumb and leaning close to her pecks Avni's forehead.

Neil : take some rest. I'll be back.

Avni nods her head and laid back on the bed with help of Neil.

Later Neil walks back in the room to see avni asleep. He quietly moves towards their closet and opening quietly picks his outfit out.

Neil walks to washroom to take shower.

Neil wrapping himself in towel and ruffling his wet hair comes out of the washroom. He smiles as he saw avni wide awake and leaning her head to headboard.

Neil makes his way to Avni and pecks her forehead making avni snap her head at Neil.

Neil: feeling any better Jaan?

Avni : little bit.. where are you going?

Neil : I need to go to police station. They have got hold of vidyut.

Avni : what about media? Do they know about us? I mean...

Neil : relax Jaan! Media people still don't know about us but I'm sure they might doubt on us. There is no need to worry because we will be announcing our relationships to them very soon. I don't want you to stress on something that is not necessary. Okay.

Avni bobbed her head and looks at Neil who grabbing his clothes starts getting ready.

Avni was about to get down the bed but stopped as Neil's voice stopped her.

Neil : don't even think of stepping out of the bed. You need to rest Jaan.

Avni : how long I will be staying like this Neil? I don't like this.

Neil : you need to fully recover Jaan before getting out of the bed.

Avni : i am getting bored staying at home.. I can't even go out. Neil it has been 2 weeks, I am fully recovered my injury. I don't want to rest anyone.

Neil gelling his hair takes glimpse of Avni through mirror and shook his head.

Neil : it's not happening Jaan. Why don't you do something in the room?

Avni : what can I do Neil? There is nothing to do.

Neil : watch movie or something.

Avni : really Neil.

Neil : it's not an bad idea. Is it?

Avni : yes it is! Can I use your laptop?

Neil : I'll bring it to you but you won't be using for too long. You will take break in between.

Avni : okay boss..

Neil chuckles and putting his phone, wallet and handkerchief in his pocket moves to avni.

He cups her face and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Neil : take care Jaan. I love you.

Avni : I love you too.. try not to kill him. I don't my husband landing in jail. Okay.

Neil : I will try my best Jaan.

Neil pecking her last peck walks out of the room not before passing her his laptop.