~chapter 47

Her sleep broke as she heard Aadhira crying. She turns the light on and looks at Aadhira who was crying nonstop. Her heart aches up seeing how badly she was crying. Her eyes landed on Reyansh who slept hugging his soft toy pillow.

Careful scooping Aadhira in her eyes she gets down the bed and starts working towards balcony. While on the way she grabs a blanket and wrapped it around her small body and sliding the balcony she enters and starts strolling around holding Aadhira and trying to stop crying but no luck.

Aadhira kept crying and Avni's heart sank knowing there is no where she could leave one of her child home alone and rush to to hospital. Khanna family were attending far relative's wedding in Delhi and Neil was shooting for his upcoming movie.

She couldn't call one of her friends and disturb them. She took a deep breath and looks at Aadhira whose cries slower down. She sighs and sat on couch and wipes tears strained from her face and gently placed a kiss on Aadhira face.

Stroking her face gently she looks at Aadhira who was wide awake staring Avni. She smiles looking at the bundle of her life and getting up headed  back to  the room and placed her back on bed and Aadhira starts crying again soon as she placed on bed.

Avni sighs looking at Aadhira and scooping her up in her arms thought she might be hungry. She loosened her dressed and sitting comfortably leaning her back to headboard looks at Aadhira who looks at Avni while crying.

She looks at Aadhira who starts crying what latching her mouth on Avni's breast. She smiles lightly and looks at the time and got worried why wasn't Neil home yet. Keeping her hand gently around Aadhira body reached up to side table to grab her phone.

She got hold of her phone and looks at the phone screen. It was picture of them when they clicked it during baby shower. Her eyes blurs with tears and held her tears back and opening the phone with Face ID dials Neil's phone.

It went unanswered and it made her worry more. She even dropped a message and keeping the phone on bed looks at Aadhira who slept while sucking her breast. She chuckles and moving Aadhira face away from her upper chest covers herself and with a clean cloth cleans Aadhira face.

She placed Aadhira on bed and putting pillow around both of them she got up and moves to washroom washing her hands. She returns back and yawningly lightly looks at the time and got really worried about Neil.

He hasn't returned home yet or messages how long will he shooting for. Covering her palm over her mouth she walks to bed and grabs phone dialling Neil's number again.

His phone went unanswered again which made her panic. She got worried and dials his number again hoping he would answer this time again but her heart sank as he didn't answer again.

She held the phone close to her heart and taking a glance towards bed looking at Reyansh and Aadhira sleeping when headed to balcony.

She stood there leaning against the railing and watched the sky. It wasn't a second long she stood there, she heard another wailing. Taking a deep breath she rushed inside the room and found Reyansh wailing loudly.

Avni ( mind) only you were left my son. Your father doesn't bother answering my call and is worrying me and your little sister won't stop crying or sleep. Great now I have to handle your tantrums too before your little sister wake  up crying again.

She turns the light on and scoops Reyansh up and strolls around the room making sure Aadhira doesn't wake up.  She even smiles lightly watching when he stops crying and wildly smiles looking at her face.

Her tiredness flew out of window just seeing her smiling at her. She sat on couch with on him lap and lifting her top starts breastfeeding him knowing he might he hungry too.