~chapter 19

Neil stirs in sleep and opens his eyes a minute later. Neil gaze fells on the clock and gasped seeing the time. He freaks out seeing the time but the relaxed as he realised that he still got three hours to his flight.

Neil turning his gaze to other side of bed found his Jaan snuggling to the duvet. He smiles and caressing her hairs bends down pecking Avni's head.

Neil slipping his feet in slippers moves to closet. He took fresh white towel out and hangs it around his neck then walks to washroom.

Neil ruffling his hair and towel hanging around his waist comes out of the washroom. He moves to bed and bending down little bit softly starts calling Avni's name out.

Neil : Jaan wake up! Rise and shine jaan!

Avni flicks her eyes open and smiles lightly seeing Neil.

Avni: good morning Neil!

She wraps her arms around his neck.

Neil:good morning Jaan! Wake up now.

Neil pecks her forehead and moves back. Avni getting up and moves to their closet. She took Neil's and hers outfits before heading to washroom to fresh up.

Neil thanking avni and pecking her cheek starts dressing himself up.

Neil gelled his hair and pulling last drawer took one of his favourite brand watch out. He wore the watch and takes sprays one of his favourite brand deodorant on him.

Neil sat on the bed and taking his phone made few calls while waiting for avni to come out of the washroom.

Neil scrolled down his social media and puts a story for his fans.

( caption with my world♥️)

Neil smiles comes out of his Instagram and checks few emails from his work.

Neil snaps his head as he head washroom door flung opens. He smirk as he found his wife looking breathtaking in her airport attire.

Neil threw his phone on bed and taking small steps walks towards avni.

Neil places his arms on her shoulder and cupping her face placed a kiss on Avni's forehead.

Neil : I love you Jaan.. You quickly get ready while I check if everyone is ready or not.

Avni : I love you too Neil! Okay. Take suitcase down  too.

Neil nods his head and grabbing their suitcase leaves the room.

Neil kissing Bebe cheek greets Prakash.

Neil : good morning dad! All ready?

Prakash: yes everything is ready. Your mom is packing some snacks.

Neil nods his head and taking his phone out calls Manik. Manik answer the call in second rings.

Neil : hello Manik! We will leave in half an hour. Where are you guys?