~chapter 24

His sleep broken due to all noises. Opening his eyes wide open roams his eyes around the room and it stopped by the dressing where his wife was getting ready.  He laid on his back comfortable and with a smile playing on his lips he admires her.

Feeling a intense gaze she turns around and glanced who looked lost staring her. She blushed and puts the brush down making her way towards him.

He comes out of his trance hearing her soft smiles and looks at her with his soft gaze.

Avni : did I disturb you? I'm sorry.

He didn't respond but holding her wrist pulls her over him making her gasp in shock. He tucks her a hair strand back of her ear and cupping her face placed a kiss on her forehead.

Neil : how do you manage to look so beautiful every time Jaan?

He strokes her cheek with his thumb and trails it down staring at her lips. He looks up and saw her looking at him. He tilts his head up capturing her lips in his.

He broke the kiss resting his head against and smiles whispering.

Neil : good morning Jaan! I love you.

Her hearts flaunts whenever he confessed his love. Pecking his chest she looks at him smilingly.

Avni : I love you too Neil. Indeed it's beautiful morning.

Neil smiles stroking her face with his finger.

Neil : seems like my wife is in a good mood today.

Avni : I don't know about my mood but seeing you happy, definitely makes my mood good.

Neil : I'm loving this conversation. What is your plan? Shall we stay in bed?

Avni : no! You will spoil my surprise.

Neil : did I hear surprise? You're going to be death of me Jaan. What's the surprise? Please tell me.

Avni : this cute faces of yours won't work on me Neil. You should you known by now.

He chuckles and stealing a quick pecks he switched the position and looks at with smirk on his lips.

Neil : and, Jaan you should know to never underestimate me. Now you will pay the consequences...

Neil in horror stares his wife who laughed sitting on bed after pushing him down the bed. He shook his head in disbelief and got lost in her.

His trance broke when she snapped her fingers at him.

Avni : Neil. Please we don't have to waste. Go and take a shower.

Neil got up glaring his wife and headed to washroom. She chuckles getting down the bed and took his attire out.

She placed everything on bed and moves to dressing table finishing herself getting ready.

Her head snaps towards the washroom door. Her eyes widen as she watched Neil coming out of washroom wrapped in a towel and ruffling his hair.

Neil smirks as he approached towards her and shakes his hair dropping the droplets of water on her face. She slaps his chest glaring him.

Avni: Neil, what are you doing?

Neil : I wasn't doing anything wrong. I was waking you up from dream.

Avni : oh wow! I didn't even thought about that. Thank you.

Neil : you're welcome.

He bowed his head down and they both burst out of laughing. Neil shook his head and moving to bed starts getting ready.