~chapter 22

His eyes fell on his wife who stood between the girls at the bar counter and sipping her drink while laughing in between. He smirks as he diverts his gaze away looking at someone who called his name out.

Neil turns around shaking his head and smiles looking at Manik who is walks towards him.

Neil : what happened?

Manik: do you want to join us? Guys are planing to go out to have some fun?

Neil : what kind of fun do you mean?

Manik : Neil, you know what I mean? Way from the girls.

Neil : no! I wouldn't like to come. I'm happy here.

Manik shook his head.

Manik : you're so whipped man. Come on, loosen up.

Neil wraps his arms around Manik and glares him.

Neil : do you want me to expose you front of my sister? Shall I do this?

Manik's eyes widen as he looks at Neil first then Nandini who stood between the girls by the bar counter.

Manik : are you serious Neil? Do you want me to die?

Neil : you can say so. I won't come. You can join them though.

Manik shook his head and stood next to Neil drinking his drink. Neil chuckles as he continues to stare his wife who hasn't stopped drinking or laughing with the girls.

He looks so confuse when he found Avni walking towards him while laughing out loudly.

It didn't take him long enough to realise she drank too much. He excused himself and starts walking towards her.

He held as she was about to trip over something.
He looks at her while cupping her face in his palm.

Neil : Jaan, you okay? How much did you drink?

She stares him and counting on her fingers shows how many glasses she drank.

His eyes widen as he stares her.

Neil : you drank 10 glasses. Jaan what are you doing? You don't even look okay. You can't even stand on your feet.

She didn't laugh but lunched on and starts giggling. He sighs and looks around to find his friends but they were no to be found.

He shook his head and turns back looking at his wife who coming out of his grip walks out of the club while stumbling with people as she walked passed him.

Neil ( mind) god. What have I gotten in this mess? How will I handle my drunken wife now?

He wondered as he follows her outside of the club and starts looking to find her when he spotted her talking to a man who was going touch her inappropriately.

He rushed toward them and pushed the man away, he pulls Avni to his side standing front of him and glares the glare.

Neil : get the heck out of here.

Person : why man? She doesn't belongs to you. She's the who come to me. I don't understand why are you being protective over some. She doesn't even know you.

Neil : shut up! She is my wife. Leave before I kill you.

The man muttering some words under his breath walks away not before glancing Neil.

Neil rolls his eyes and turns around his wife who looked shocked.

Neil : Jaan, what is wrong with you? Why did you push me and come over here? It's not safe to be alone.