~chapter 28

He walks inside calling for his wife who was still taking her sweet time getting ready in the washroom. He sits on bed tying his shoelaces.

Neil : Jaan, how long will it take you get ready? Can you please hurry up otherwise we will get late?

Neil shouts doing shoelaces. He snaps his head up hearing washroom door clicks. He smiles standing up and ruffles his hair walking towards his wife who walks out of washroom lost in her thoughts looking stunning in causal.

Her thoughts were broken by his voice. She looks up and passed him a smile.

Neil : hey Jaan, what's wrong? You don't look happy.

Avni : look at this. My necklace broke. I really wanted to hear this. It even matched with my attire.

Neil looks at her hand where she held the broken necklace.

Neil : it's okay Jaan. You might have plenty of them. Why don't you wear the one I brought it for you from Goa?

Avni : I really loved this one Neil. I don't mind wearing different one though.

Neil : it's okay Jaan. I'll get this one fixed. Now come. Let me help you out.

He took the broken necklace and starts walking towards the dressing table. He pulls the drawer and placing the broken one inside, he took another out.

He walks back to her and turns around her around. He slides the hair one side and ties the necklace around her neck. He ties the hook and placed a kiss at the back. He brings the hair at the back and turns her around.

Neil smiles cupping her face.

Neil : beautiful. I like this one.

Neil pecks her forehead. She smiles and distancing herself garbs her phone and black bag .

Avni : I'm ready! Shall we leave now?

Neil snaps his head looking up from his head and nodding his head, he holds her hand and walks out of the room.

He shoved his phone inside his pocket and placed one of his hand behind her back as they walked down the stairs.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

They looks at their family who sat in living hall watching tv and chatting away. Bebe was first one to notice them.

Bebe : will concert be live shown?

Neil : yes Bebe! It will be on a Channel. You should watch it.

Bebe : I really want to come with you guys but I'm too old to join the concerts.

All of them chuckles and Neil leaves Avni's hand and standing behind Bebe kissed her cheek.

Neil : Bebe you ain't too old. You're still beautiful young.