~chapter 45

The ladies were busy making the arrangements for puja whereas the men's were surrounded by the babies who were smiling at them. Neil took his phone out and took a good picture of them and smiles looking the photo.

His gaze diverts towards the stairs where he heard anklets sounds. He looks up and got stunning seeing his wife looking absolutely dead gorgeous. Her focus wasn't around her surrounding but busy fixing her saree as she climbs down the stairs.

He even shouted as he noticed when she almost tripped over the stairs. She looks at him muttering a sorry and looks at the men's whose attention turns towards her hearing Neil's shout.

The men's turns their head looking towards the stairs and looks at Avni who starts walking towards Neil standing beside him and softly smilingly at him.

Neil : Jaan, you should be carefully. You could have fallen yourself down and got hurt. You okay?

She blinks his eyes at him and looks at the men's who looked worried. She assured them and starts walking towards them getting glimpse of her babies.

She looks at them and smiles seeing their smile. She bends down pecking their head and mumbles something to them which made them smile more seeing their mother.

She turns and looks at the men's who comfortable sat on couches and starts talking about randomly. She calls Neil's name out quietly. He stops talking and looks at her.

Neil : what happened Jaan? Do you want to me do something? Do I need to get something?

Avni : no Neil! I'll go in kitchen and see the arrangement for puja. Can you please look over them? They are sleeping. Call me when they wake up and starts to cry. 

Neil nodded his head and got back to talking with the men's whereas Avni shaking her head headed towards kitchen and found all the ladies dressed up in saree and looking absolutely gorgeous. She walks towards then and smiles complimenting each of them.

Swetha : you shouldn't have come Avni. We have got all ready. You were supposed to be with them?

Avni : it's okay mom. At least I can help out for sometime. They are sleeping and Neil is watching them. When is pandit ji coming?

Bebe : he said he will be here by 11 clock. He should be on his way. We should take all the fruits and Parsad out. Nandini beta please help me out.

Nandini nodded her head and helps Bebe out taking the fruits out. While the rest completes making the breakfast. Avni tries to help them when she heard one of them crying.

She quickly rushed out and looks at Neil who held their daughter in his arms and was strolling around the room trying to stop her from crying. She smiles and went towards him.

She placed her hand on his shoulder and softly calls his name out.

Avni : Neil. Neil. Let me take her. She might be hungry.

Neil turns around and looks at his wife before gently placing his daughter in his wife arms. He cups her face and looks at her.

Neil : how long is left for puja? They seems very uncomfortable in cot. We can take them upstairs.

Avni : it will be starting soon Neil. Why don't you hold him in your arms? I'll come down after feeding her.

Neil nodded his head and pecking her forehead looks at his daughter smiles while stroking her face and kissed her forehead. He moves back to cot and looks at his son before carefully picking him up in his arms not disturbing his sleep.

Neil sat on couch with his son in his arms and looks at Manik who immediately sat beside him and starts poking his son cheek. He groans and shoved his hand away.