~chapter 31

He opens his eyes and smiles looking at his wife who snuggles in his arms. He caressed her face and looks over her shoulder to see the time.

He thanked himself for not having a shoot scheduled today, he looks down staring his wife. He kissing her forehead, untangles himself from her hold and gets down the bed.

He placed a pillow on his side to which his wife snuggles making him smile. He quickly cleans the room that were messed up from last night.

He quickly freshened up and glancing his wife rushed down the stairs.

He sighed not finding any butler or his mother woken up this time. He roams his eyes around the room and thought what to make.

He got the idea and getting all the ingredients out and placing on the slab, he took a pan filled with water outs on gas to let it boil.

He increased his pace and quickly getting them ready decorated with his love in a plate. He smiles seeing the outcome.

He holds the tray and climbs up the stairs. He gently pushed the door and smiles finding his wife still asleep hugging the pillow.

He walks to couch and placing the tray walks back to bed and sits beside her. He bends down pecking her forehead softly. He lovingly caressed her hair and softly calls her name out waking her up.

Neil : sweetheart, wake up! Raise and shine up. Wake up Jaan.

She wraps a arm around his waist and snuggles to his chest, he smiles and softly calls her name out again.

Neil : wake up Jaan.

Her eyes flicks wide opens and she took a glimpse of him for mere second before closing her eyes. He got frowns and bends down kissing her cheek.

Neil : I love you Jaan, come on wake up. Look what I have made for you.

She opens her eyes and looks at him. He smiles moving the pillow behind his back.

Neil: I have made you breakfast. It's small effort though. I can't stop thanking you Jaan for last night. Come on sit up.

He held her sit up. She pulls the duvet over by her chest covering herself. Her heart melts and it was heartwarming to see him making breakfast for her. She smiles and looks at the food as he placed on bed.

He sits opposite and looks at her.

Neil : I love you so much Jaan, thank you for giving me most precious gift last night.

Avni : I love you too Neil, but this wasn't needed. You didn't have to feel any guilty.

Neil : I know Jaan but my heart didn't allow it happen. I wanted to do something for you and our baby.

Neil pecks her forehead and smiles widely.

Neil : what would like to eat? Pancakes or fruits or your favourite poha?

Avni was stunned to see how much effort he was put together to make the breakfast for her.

Avni : this is so hard to make a choice Neil. I'm not liking this. You will spoil me during whole pregnancy. I can see that coming up.

Neil chuckles serving a plate of everything.

Neil : absolutely, I will spoil you and our baby with so much love. You guys deserve all my love and pampers.

She smiles and scrunched her nose up smelling the poho as Neil brought it closer to her mouth. She pushed his hand and covering her mouth she rushed to washroom. Neil gasped as he watched her running to washroom.