~chapter 59

Getting the twins ready she looks at herself resting her both hands on her waist and deeply sighs recalling sudden going out as a family was planned last night when they were talking in balcony wrapped in each other arms.

Her whole body was worn out after running there for little things for her babies. Her babies have kept her on toes since morning. It wasn't even afternoon and she felt her body aching and paining from all the rubbing she did since morning.

And her dearest husband wasn't here making more misery for her. When he would be around, he would be able to handle his stubborn daughter who has been missing him since he left for early shoot.

He was supposed to be back home an hour ago so they can go out for lunch then to their new home where they would spend time alone with themselves and the twins.

Her eyes glanced over the clock and saw the time. Looking at the twins who were fasten sleeping beside . Her lips curves into a smile watching the twins sleeping so peaceful. Her heart warmed up.

Picking her phone up she thought of calling Neil to ask his whereabouts. She dials his number and sitting beside Aadhira and tapping her stomach gently waits for Neil to answer the call.

She frowns when he disconnected her phone. She thought where is he. How long will it take him to arrive home. Keeping the phone aside she thought of getting change.

Walking out of the washroom she stood front of the mirror and starts doing her hair and applying minimal wake up. Adjusting the jacket over her body she glanced herself in the mirror and being satisfied with her look she turns around and walks to bed to see Reyansh awake.

Taking Reyansh her arms and sitting down resting her body against  the headboard she took her phone and dials Neil's number again but once again he disconnected the call.

She wasn't able to figure out why was she disconnecting her call. She thought of dropping him a message when she heard footsteps. She snaps her head towards the door and found Neil walking inside with his phone in one hand and other shoved in his pockets.

Avni: you got me so worried Neil? Why aren't you answering my calls? My mind was filled with so much negative thoughts. I thought something could have happened to you. You worried me so much. What happened? Why didn't you answer my call?

Neil walks inside and leaving his phone on the side table he cups her face, and pecks her forehead. His eyes falls on Reaysnsh who was staring him while sucking his thumb.

Neil chuckles and looks back at his wife who looked worried and tensed. He rubs his thumb against her cheek.

Neil : relax baby. I'm okay. I'm sorry making you worried. I was stuck in traffic and had horrible day at shoot. I should have answered your phone.

Avni : it's okay Neil. Are you okay to go out? We can cancel the plan if you are not in mood.

Neil : I'll be okay once I take a shower baby. We won't cancel our plan. I have planned everything. Can you please give half an hour? I'll quickly go and get ready.

Avni nodded her head and leaning towards him gestures him to bend down to which he did and smiles when he felt her lips against his cheek.

He looks down at his son and bending down pecking his head rushed to washroom to freshen up while Avni gave her whole attention to her son who starts pulling her hair in his fist.

She glanced looking at Aadhira who was still sleeping. She laid Reyansh on bed and putting pillow around them gets up moving to their closet and choosing Neil's attire she walks back to bed and sat down other side of bed by Reyansh and starts playing.