~chapter 3

In AvNeil's room.

Avni was standing of mirror in nightwear and applying cream over her bear arms and legs.. she lost her world to which she didn't realise when someone came so near and sneaked both arms around her waist and tightly secured it while keeping his chin on shoulder.. avni feeling his presence so close to him come back to earth and lifts her chin up and saw him nuzzling her left side neck and shoulder..  cream dropped down which she was holding.. she fisted her night dress in her fist and whispered his name..

Avni : Neil..

Neil stops nuzzling and looks her lifting his head and gave her his charming smile..

Neil: Jaan.. I missed you much.

He gazed her looking her reflection in the mirror while avni eyes starts becoming teary hearing him.. without wasting a second she turns around and crashed into his arms.. she hid her face in his neck by wrapping her hands around his neck tightly..  Neil was taken back from the hug but understood her feelings.. Neil too wraps his arms around waist and with his one hand softly caressed her hair and pecked it numbers of times.

AvNeil being in hug for quiet long when Neil felt wetness on his neck, it didn't took any second to realise that his Jaan silent was crying.. he tried breaking the but his every attempt failed as avni would only tightened the hug which made him sigh and he inhaled long deep breath..

Neil while caressing her hair gently whispered her name..

Neil : Jaan.. Jaan.. please don't cry.. aren't you happy seeing me back.. I'm sorry... please Jaan stop crying... please.. don't cry..

Neil finally broke the hug forcefully and saw her eyes and face.. her face was pale and puffed due to crying and her eyes was still filled with tears.. his thumb reached to her eyes and gently wiped them.. after whipping her tears he placed kiss on her on both eyed making her shut her yes immediately as she felt his lips on eyes..

Neil : Jaan..

Avni opens her eyes and saw him smiling.. she stared him and saw his hands cupping her face.

Neil : didn't I tell you before going to my shoot.. I shouldn't see tears in your eyes once I'm back.then why you crying..Jaan I'm here.. you should be happy rather wasting so much pearls of yours.. your tears too precious to me.. hmm.. now stop crying and see your Neil is back to his home his Jaan.. what else you want.. am I right Jaan!

Neil looks at her whose eyes was filled with new fresh tears.. Neil wipes her tears and nodded no.. he then moves close to her and kissed her forehead.. he left his lips there for moment... Avni closed her eyes as she felt his lips on her forehead..

Neil moves from her and traced her lips with his thumb.. he saw Avni who still had her eyes closed.. he smiles and calls her name.

Neil : Jaan.. open yours eyes..

Avni opens her eyes and saw him eyeing at her lips.. she knew what he wanted but was waiting for her permission. Only this gesture made her heart proud and blessed..even she was craving for him.. his touches.. their love making.. she didn't wanted to stop him today.. she felt her own desire was betraying her.. avni gave him nods to which he didn't waste it.. getting permission from her he crashed his lips on her and took her both lips into a passionately kiss.. his hands went around her around her waist and pulls her close to him while Avni's hand moves to his hair. She held his hair in fist..