~chapter 18

Nandini opens the door and smiles bright as she found Neil at the doorstep. Nandini immediately blocks the way and crossing her arms against her chest smirks at Neil who returns sheepish smile.

Nandini : may I know what are you dining here?

Neil : you may not know baby doll.

Nandini : playing with me Bhai! Say what made you come here then I will let you enter.

Neil : I need to my wife.

He starts peeping in but couldn't as Mukti and Alya hearing Neil comes towards door and blocks his view to see avni.

Nandini : I will let you see avni but one condition.

Neil : agree! Let me see my wife now.

Nandini smirks and looks behind to see avni with head down blushing.

Nandini : you didn't even hear what's the condition but since you're so desperate to see avni then who am I to stop you.

Neil : what's the condition?

Nandini : you have just 10 minutes to see her. We need to finish her getting ready.

Neil nods his head and moves aside letting the girls leave his room.

He took a deep breath and getting inside the door closed the door behind him. He kept a hand on his heart as he starts walking where avni sat.

Neil softly calls Avni's name out as he stood behind her and pecking her cheek from the back.

Neil : Jaan! My love!

Avni smiles and gets up turning to Neil who encircles his arms around her waist and crashing their heads together. Their hearth fanned against their lips. Their eyes met for mere seconds before Neil bending his head little bit took Avni's lips into his for the soft and sweet quick kiss.

Neil broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Neil : you look breathtaking gorgeous love. I am astonished seeing the same glow you have like it's our first reception. I love you so much.

Avni smiles grew bigger and wider. She puts a hand on his chest and looks at him drowning into his eyes.

Avni : I love you too Neil. Yourself don't look bad either.

Neil smirks pulling avni close to him so their lips were touching again. Neil pecks her lips and rested his arms on her bare waist sending shivers to her body.

Neil : that isn't a compliment wifey? I want proper and sexy compliment from your mouth.

Avni giggles and tried pushing him away but Neil held her tightly.

Avni : you look hot as hell!

Avni spoke looking straight into his eyes.

Neil smirks and ran his finger on her waist making her breath hitch.

Neil : That's like my wifey! I love it! I know how hot I am.

He flaunts himself making avni rolls her eyes and hits his chest while coming out of his hold.

Neil : Jaan why are you moving? Stay like this.

Neil pulls her in a hug and dropped his head on her shoulder.

Neil : are you excited to announce the media about you being my wife? Mrs avni Neil khanna.

Avni : I haven't been excited much I am right now Neil! Finally they will get to know about our marriage.