~chapter 33

Two months,

Flicking his wide opens, his gaze fell on his wife who snuggles into his chest. He brushed her hair away and smiles brightly seeing her angelic face. He caressed her cheek and scooting little closer he kissed both of her cheeks.

He glanced over her body and looks at the time. Pecking her forehead he untangles himself and gets down the bed. He pulls duvet over her body and smiles slipping slippers on and headed to washroom.

He quickly got freshened up and changing into workout attire walks out of the room. He quietly closed the door behind him.

He rushed down the stairs and walks to the gym room.  He opens his phone and putting on music he placed his phone on the side before getting on doing some stretches.

Finishing up his workout Neil ruffles his hair and grabbing a bottle of water gulps it down. He took few sips and grabbing his phone, he turns the music off and holding his phone and bottle in one hand he walks out of the gym room.

He smiles walking through living room and finds swetha arranging pillows on the couches.

Neil back hugs her startled her. She swat his hand away and glares him. She turns around pushing him away.

Swetha : move away, you idiot. You stink.

Neil : how rude mom? You're insulting me right now.

She slaps his elbow and walks past him heading towards kitchen. Neil chuckles as he heard his mother saying to take a shower. Neil shook his head and ruffling his hair made his way up the stairs headed to his room.

He pushed the door and enters, he frowns not finding his wife lying down on bed, his eyes went towards washroom door and as the realisation hits him. He drops the water bottle on the table as he walks passed.

He pushed the washroom door and found her crouching down against the sink. He rushed behind and placed his hand on her back.

He puts her hair on one side and caressed her back as she leans forward vomiting in the sink. He moves little side away and opens the tap.

He stood there behind supporting her as her pregnancy sickness troubling her. He rubs her back  gently and drops a kiss on back of her head. She leans on his chest feeling lighter.

Neil pecking side of her head turns the tap off and placed his hand on her cheek.

Neil : feeling better Jaan?

She simply nodded her head leaning het head on his shoulder. He smiles patting her head gently. He then thought of something.

Neil : do you want to brush while I set up bath for you Jaan?

She nodded her head once again. He pecks her head again and grabbing her brush with toothpaste on it hands it over to her. He gestures to brush while he will get the bath ready.

Neil quirkily got the warm bath ready and turns his head looking at his wife who finished brushing her teeth. He gestures through his eye to come closer.

She starts walking towards him and stood front of him. He smiles cupping her face and placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Neil : shower up. I'll help you out.

Avni : Neil. Don't bother yourself. I have already troubled you so much. I'll shower up.

Neil : you are not troubling me Jaan. Come on. Let me help you.

He got hold of her too and lifts it up. He undressed and looks into her eyes. She blushed feeling his gaze. Neil chuckles and asked her to get inside.

Her body relaxed and felt so much better once she got inside the warm tub. Her eyes shined up looking at his sweet gesture and concern.