~chapter 4

Manik and Neil was in AvNeil's room and talking about their upcoming movie and music album when Neil's eyes landed on clock.

Neil : oh shit. I seriously forget about this..

Manik confusingly looks at Neil.

Manik : what did you forgot Neil?

Neil gave look to Manik like really.

Neil : stupid Manik Malhotra how can you forget today is your reception?

Manik : oh shit.. how can I forget?

Neil slaps his head and looks at him.

Neil : oh shit.. you forgot like I forgot you stupid malthora but wait a second why didn't our wifeys came to inform us?

Manik : don't Call me stupid . I'm married now.

Neil : yeah yeah whatever.. am I not married?

Manik : Neil..

Neil : Manik Malhotra.. Chuck all this.. where is our dearest partners?

Manik : point. We should check my room. They might be there.

Neil nodded his head .

Neil : come let's go and see them.

Manik and Neil made their way to Manik's room and knocks but didn't get any response.

Neil : why aren't they responding us? Are they mad at us?

Manik : I don't know bro but I don't want to be kicked out of my room second night of my married life.

Neil giggles at him and thought of something.

Neil : I have extra key of every room. Wait I'll bring it.

Manik nodded his head while Neil went to get the key. Neil running comes there and inserting the key on key hole opens the door and pushed the door to see the most sweetest site front of him.

Even Manik enters and saw the site which made him adore. He looks at Neil who was adoring the scene front of him.

Manik : Neil..

Neil comes out of his adorning session and looks at Manik.

Neil : we have to wake them up ..

Manik nodded his head and moves to bed. Well the thing was Nandini and avni was sleeping hugging each other with smile playing on their lips.

Neil moves to Avni's side and woke her up. Even Manik did same. Both girls looks at them and passed them smile while yawning.

Neil : Jaan how did you fall sleep?

Avni : while talking I didn't realise when we slept.. but why are you here?

Neil chuckles at her and kissed her forehead. He then cups her face and looks at her.

Neil : Jaan today is doll and Manik's reception. It slipped from my mind and thought you would come and inform us but coming here I  found something else.

That was when avni starts freaking out but stopped as Neil held her hand and told her to take deep breath. Avni did say Neil said and looks at him.

Neil : Jaan don't freak out. We still have two hours before guest starts coming. You don't have to worry about the time. Okay. Don't worry about time as the bride and groom entry will late. Now calm down and get yourself ready and make doll ready too. I'm bringing your outfit here. You both can get ready in this room itself.