~chapter 37

Six months

His sleep broke and opening his eyes. He adjusted himself and ran his hand on the other side finding his wife. He frowns feeling the bed empty. He jerkingly sat up rubbing his eyes and wondered where could she have gone middle of night.

He groans in sleep and roaming his eyes around the room hoping he would find her but unfortunately when he didn't find her in the room or heard any noises coming from the washroom knew something was fishy.

He glanced looking at the clock and wondered where could his wife gone at 2am in the morning. He yawns loudly and climbing down the bed looks at door that was slightly opens. 

He walks out of the room and frowns seeing the darkness. He turns the lights on and climbing down the stairs he look through the kitchen door and found the lights on.

He shook his head and realised whets his wife must be hiding middle of night and snacking away. He made his way to kitchen and stood by the entrance against the door. He leans against the door folding his arms resting it against his chest and watched his wife who struggled reaching up to the higher shelf.

He clears his throat and smirk when she turns around looking scared being caught. He chuckles and starts walking towards her.

She starts taking a step back till her back hits the slab. He smirks and traps her between the slab and himself. He placed his both hands either side and smirks looking at her who looks down.

He tilts her head up making her look into his eyes.

Neil : what are you doing in the kitchen at this time jean? You were supposed to sleeping not hunting in kitchen. Say something jaan.

Avni : I was.. I was feeling hungry. I wanted to eat something yummy.

Neil: again craving Jaan! How long will you do this? You had dinner before you slept.

She slaps his shoulder and struggles come to out from his grip.

Avni : I hate you so much. You made pregnant. How is it my fault, I feel hungry every time. It's your babies who feels hungry all the time. You can't always scold me. You're so mean. I don't like this behaviour of yours.

She starts fake weeping drama and Neil shook his head in disbelief looking at her drama. He cups her face and wipes her tears off placing a kiss on her forehead. 

Neil : why are you crying Jaan? I know my babies are troubling you. I'm sorry I should have been little care. What do you wanna eat? I'll make something for you.

Her face lightens up looking  at him. He chuckles at her antics.

Avni : I really want to have noddles... no pizza.. no pasta.. no cake... no fries... no.. my mind is so confused.. can you make everything whatever I mentioned?

She pouts looking at him with doe eyes staring him with a hope. Neil looks like he wanted to bang his head against the wall listening to his wife list of food she was craving to eat. Neil rubs his nape looks at while thinking how to fulfil her wish.

Neil : Jaan... I can make noddles or pasta for now. You can have the rest later.

Avni : no! I want to eat them. It's not me who is craving those foods. It's your babies. Won't you  make it for your babies Neil?

Neil rolls his eyes at her behaviour and walking out of kitchen calls up his security guard and ordered the food that she wanted to eat.

He walks back to kitchen and got shocked finding his wife sitting on kitchen stool eating ice cream.