~chapter 51

Leaning onto each other, with his arm secured wrapped around her waist and her hands around his neck. Her head resting on his heart was truly bliss and most beautiful thing to do.  Tilting her head up and looking at him gives the most beautiful smile.

He returns the smile and flicks his finger on her nose before pecking it gently. She giggles and hid her face into his chest making him smile feeling so content.

He looks down pecking head and softly calls her name out. Her head raised up looking  at him with a soft grin playing on her lips. All she wanted was to stay closer to him.  She didn't wanted distance herself from him.

He smiles and raising his hand up strokes her cheek lovingly then pecks her nose making her giggle.

He chuckles and again pecks her nose making her giggle. He drops few kisses on her nose while bending down and nuzzling her neck  making her breath hitch. His fingers brushed against her dress straps and played with it little longer then pulls side away. He looks at her distancing himself and smiles lightly whose eyes were closed.

He softly calls her name out. Her eyes wide opens and look into his. He cups her face and getting closer while stroking her cheeks lovely spoke.

Neil : Jaan. You know where this is heading to. If you don't want to continue then we can just stop right here.

Her heart flutters hearing him. She shook her head and holds the hem of his jacket and removes off his body and looks at him blinking her eyes at him.

He smiles and lowering his head down, he glanced over looking at her who smiles and nodded her head lightly allowing him to continue.  He stroke her cheek and dipping his face placed his lips on hers.

His fingers went into her hairs and pulls her more closer, with left hand his fingers works down her dress. His fingers brushed against and slides it away making it bare. He broke the kiss once they felt lack of oxygen between them. His head rested on hers while catching up with his breath.

His fingers still working on the dress. He distanced his head looks at her while sleeping the dress down her body. Her still stayed fixed on what he was doing. There was no way she was going to stop him today. She desperately was in ended of his touch.

They both were very desperate of their own desires. Neil dipping his face starts trialing kisses on her shoulder while wrapping his one hand around her waist and drawing circles. Her body arched back giving him more space.

Her fingers gripped his hair so tightly. He pushed her against the couch and bending down he looks at her. He smirks while moving his finger on her back and playing with the zipper.

She held his shoulder as he pulls the zipper down and turns her around. Her eyes shut as he traced his finger down on her bare back. Her breath hitched up. His fingers were soon replaced hi his lips. His lips ran down her bare back. Her grip tightened on him.

They were in their moment so much didn't notice their were phone ringing at the time. They both ignored the phone and continues to whatever they were doing. He had mom plan to stop either she wanted him to stop.

She didn't feel his lips and opening her eyes looks at him who stood a little bit away from her. She confusingly looks at him who shook his head and sits on the couch and holding her hand pulls her over his lap.  Her legs either side of his legs and his arms  secured wrapped around her waist.

He didn't give her a chance to react or to even think what will happen next. He smashed his lips against hers and starts kissing so passionately pouring his love out. Her fingers went onto his hair and gripped it tightly.