~chapter 38

Seven months,

Softly patting her hair, he reached up grabbing a packet crisps and opening the packet he shoves some in his mouth. He chewed it and looks at his wife who got hold the packet and starts munching.

He shook his head and looks at his friends who have arrived two hours ago and have been lazing around in his house like a dead souls. He rolls his eyes witness another fight with Manik and cabir about the foods.

His eyes turns to the girls who have been talking and gushing over men's. He wondered why were they gushing over men's when they have respective partners.

What made him proud was his wife who had been snugging into his chest and munching on the snacks listening to the girls talk. He shook his head and snatches the packet of her hand and took some.

She looks at him passing a deathly glare and snatched the packet again. He chuckles kissing side of her head. His attention turns to cabir who said something.

Cabir : Neil! When will you tell your fans about Avni's pregnancy? I mean they don't even know about your marriage yet. They will be so shocked seeing the news. I can imagine those titles on headlines about you both.

He laughs out while the rest looks at him in disbelief. He stops laughing and looks at Neil who picks a pillow and aims towards him before throwing it.

Cabir caught the pillow and threw back at Neil who glares cabir throwing the pillow back at him. This time cabir wasn't ready or paying attention as he raised his hand to get hold of fries out when the pillow hits straight on his face

Cabir : I kill you Neil!

Neil chuckles and smirks.

Neil: I dare you cabir!

Manik : I think cabir is right Neil? Have you thought how will announce to your fans?

Neil looks at Manik the Avni who stops eating and holds his hands. Neil caressed her cheek then placed a kiss on her forehead.

Neil : yes! I had thought about it. I will post some photos from our shoot we did a week ago. Jaan do you want to make it official?

She looks at him and thought for a second before nodding her head. She wasn't afraid announcing it the world world because she knows she has do now or later so why not do it now.

Neil smiles and took his phone out and scrolling down his phone looking the pictures from their shoot. He showed to Avni who approves it and looks at Neil looked excited announcing the news to his fans.

He also looked nervous wondering how will his fans will take this news.  He posted the pictures captioning.