~chapter 32

One month,

He slumps sitting down on the chair and grabs a bottle of water before taking a sip. He holds the bottle in his left hand and looks at the time. He was dying to finish his shoot and rush back home to his wife who needs him the most.

He sighs looking at the team still shooting another sequence of their upcoming film. His eyes moves to his co- actress  who gets up walking towards him.

He shifts his chair as he watched her scooted closer to him. He passed her a smile and took his phone out pretending to be busy.

He looks up hearing her voice and took another sip of water looking away from her. He looks back again at her who looked desperate for his attention.

Neil : do you want to say anything? You would been staring at me like a idiot.

She smiles and chuckles at him and opens her mouth to say something when the director calls out for Neil. Neil looks at her.

Neil : I'm sorry.  I have to go for my next shot. We will speak later.

She sadly nodded her head and watched him standing up and moving to the director who explained the shot before taking rolling the camera and giving thumbs to Neil who smiles getting into action.

Neil shooting his scene and the director announcing pack up to everyone Neil excusing himself walks to his vanity room. He was engrossed on his phone didn't acknowledge his Co- actress following him.

He looks away from his phone holding into the knob he opens the door and was about to enter when he heard a voice from behind. He turns around and looks at her.

Neil : were you following you? Do you have something to say?

She looks at him fiddling with her fingers, she wasn't able to voice out the words. Neil looks at her.

Neil: Neha, what happened? You can speak out. I won't say anything.

Neha: I didn't know. How do I ask you Neil?

Neil chuckles and shook his head how nervous this girl looks front of him.

Neil : you don't need to fear Neha. What do you want to say?

Neha taking a deep breath and closing her eyes calming herself opens it again looking at Neil.

Neha: i want ask you. If we would. I mean can we go out for lunch or dinner.. I kinda of wanna spend some times with you.

Neil frowns and straightened his posture looking at Neha in shock.

Neil : Neha. Have you not read news or heard anything about my personal life? I'm sorry giving the hopes but I'm not single anymore. I didn't thought or had feeling like you in that way. I'm sorry Neha.

Neha : no Neil! You were taking it all wrong. I didn't mean that way. I just wanted to spend some times with you like a friend. You don't have to if you don't wish to. It's okay.

Neil  starts cursing himself under his breath making himself out of fool. He ruffles his hair and muttering a sorry looks at her.

Neil : I'm sorry. I would love to hang around with you. I'll message about the plan.

Neha smiles and thanking him left from there whereas Neil watched her leaving. Soon as she was out of sight he kicked his foot and winched in pain.

Neil : shit! How would I be so dumb? why did I thought she wanted something from me that way? What will she think of me now?

Neil sighs and taking a deep breath walks into his vanity room and packing his stuff he starts walking to his car. He got inside the car and throwing his bag on the passenger seat and fastening his seatbelt he drove to khanna mansion.