~chapter 5

A week later Neil was getting ready for his upcoming movie conference which was held today by the media. He was brushing his hair when he felt two arms wrapped around his waist.. he smiles and kept the brush down.

Neil : good morning Jaan! You woke up!

Avni : hmm!

Neil turns himself holding her hands and cupping her face checked her forehead.

Neil : feeling better.. fever is down!

Avni : hmm!

Neil : what's up Jaan? Only hmm!

Avni : why did you leave me in the bed? I want to hug you and sleep.

Neil : sorry Jaan but I had important conference today.. I couldn't afford to be late..

Avni's eyes shot opens hearing the word conference.

Avni : conference.. then why are you formal?

Neil : dad wants me to join office today and see part my work which is still pending.

Avni made oh face and plays with his shirt button making him smile.

Neil : why is my Jaan behaving so clinging today?

Avni : she doesn't know maybe you left alone in bed.

Neil : my poor Jaan. I won't repeat my mistake.

Avni : I know.. you get ready.. even I'll fresh up.

Neil : Jaan why don't you sleep for few hours? You still look sleepy.

Avni : that can't happen Mr husband as I have to look after my husband eating habits.

Neil : you're so sweet Jaan in the morning. I love you!

Avni : copy and paste Neil khanna! I'll fresh up!

Neil nodded his head took watch from dressing table and wore it on his wrist. Whereas avni taking her clothes moves to washroom.

Neil perfuming himself moves to bed and neatly arranged the bed. He saw his and Avni's phone on side table to bed. He thought it would be dead by now.

Neil sitting on bed plugged Avni's phone first then checked his phone which had enough  charged for some hours. He leaned back to bed and checked his Instagram.

He scrolled down his social media when he saw lots feeds and stories about his upcoming film along with today's conference. He had proud smile and felt blessed seeing all the loves from his fans.

Neil posted story about his conference and coming live from Chanel. He kept his phone back on side table as he heard door clicking. He looks up and saw avni walking out of washroom and flipping her wet hair in the air.

Neil blinks his eyes got up and moves towards avni who was busy flipping her hair without acknowledging Neil's gaze upon her.

Avni got startled as she felt cold breath passing on neck and hands wrapping around her waist.. she looks behind and saw Neil smiling and nuzzling her wet hair.

Avni : Neil what are you doing? Leave me! You will get late for conference meeting.

Neil : I never get late..

Avni : Neil leave me.. please.. leave me Neil!

Neil :I won't leave you Jaan without completing my romance..

Avni tried stopping him but her breath got stuck as she felt soft kisses being placed on her shoulder.. she closed her eyes and fisted the saree in her fist.