~chapter 14

Next morning, In khanna mansion.

Neil's sleep were disturbed by the phone ring. He rubbing his eyes opens the eyes and groaned as the phone continuously rang. Neil lightly sitting up with his head resting to headboard picks the phone up and saw the caller Id.

He picks the call up while rubbing his nape.

Neil : hello, yes I can stop there.. 12. Yeah, that would be great. Yeah, sure. Bye.

Neil ends the call and closed his eyes again to sleep but couldn't because his phone rang again.

Neil swiping the green button picks the call up.

Neil : hello cabir. How come you are up this early?

Cabir : hello Neil. What does that mean? Can I not be up this early?

Neil : no! Why did you call me?

Cabir : I need your help Neil. Would you help me?

Neil : what will I get if I will help you out?

Cabir : greedy is not so good Neil.

Neil rolls his eyes and snaps his head towards washroom as he heard the door opens. He stares his wife with his mouth and eyes wildly open. He was shocked seeing his wifey just wrapped in a towel.

He gulping his saliva down before cutting the call and jumping out of the bed.

Neil stood behind avni who wasn't aware of his presence as she was busy drying wet hair with another towel.

Avni got startled when she felt his cold hands around her waist. She tilts her head up and saw Neil.

Avni : Neil what are you doing?

Neil : what can you see Jaan?

Avni slapping his hands pushed away and glares him.

Neil : what was that for?

Avni : stop being stupid and fresh up.

Neil : at least give me morning kiss..

Avni : no! Go and fresh up.

Neil shaking his head and stomping his foot on the ground went to washroom.

Avni also shaking her head at her desperate husband moves to closet.

She starts getting ready. Once she was ready she took her phone and saw message from Nandini. She replied to Nandini and walks out of the room not before taking Neil's clothes out and leaving out on the bed.

Avni smiles as she saw Bebe heading go puja room. Avni too follows bebe and sat in the room helping Bebe out.

Bebe and avni after praying moves to kitchen to see swetha cooking breakfast. They both starts helping swetha out.

Neil after showering comes out of the washroom. He frowns not seeing avni in the room.

Neil smiles as he noticed his clothes on the bed. He moves to bed and starts putting his clothes on.

Neil shoving his phone in his pocket walks out of the room. He greets Prakash and sat next to him grabbing the tv remote.

He shuffles around channel till he heard avni calling both of them for breakfast.

Prakash and Neil moves to dinning table and took their seats. Avni and swetha starts bringing the food out and keeping on the table. Neil greets swetha and Bebe good morning with smile.

Avni severing Neil sat beside him. They all starts having the breakfast.

The breakfast was smooth and calm for them. Post breakfast Neil moves back to his room to get something. Neil grabbing the files went down to see everyone sitting in hall expect Prakash which assumed he has already left for the office.