~chapter 48

Walking into the room she looks around the room and shook her head finding none in the room. She was going to be mental one day handling with babies at one time. Her husband wasn't less than a baby.

He had whole Sunday off but look at him. He hasn't been sleeping or spending times with her but involved his whole day with Reyansh and Aadhira. Since morning he hadn't come around her to kiss or hug. She felt incomplete without him. She was missing those days where he wouldn't leave a single cling to her but past few weeks he wouldn't even come near her.

Is it weird and horrible to feel jealous of her own babies . She was definitely jealous of them who has been taking all attentions of her husband away.

She stood by the balcony door and watched Neil sleeping on side with both of them around him. He had been patting his hand on Reyansh stomach who held a toy in his fist putting in his mouth.

Neil chuckles and removes the toy away from his mouth and took his phone out to capture some pictures of his son while he's playing. He then looks at his daughter Aadhira who was faster asleep hugging holding Neil's finger in her tiny fist. He even took her pictures putting his phone side and smiles at Reyansh who closed his eyes.

Neil was backing facing so he didn't acknowledge his wife presence who stood by the balcony door watching them. She took a deep breath and walks towards them.

Sitting on her knees she leans over and looks Reyansh who giggles as Neil made some faces looking at him. She also smiles and placed her hand on Neil's shoulder gaining his attention. He tilts his head around and looks at his wife with a smile.

She returns the smile and softly calls his name out.

Avni : Neil. Can you please come with me?! I need go show you something?

He turns his body around and looks at her grabbing her hand in his. He gently caressed it.

Neil : Jaan, I can't come at this moment because I can't leave ansh alone. What is it you need to show me? Can it not wait?

She looks at him in horror expression not expecting this kind of answer from him.

Avni : Neil! Please come with me. Look even Reyansh sleep. I won't take much time of yours. Come with me na.

Neil looks over towards Reyansh and found sleeping. He glanced back at his wife who desperately wanted his attention. He nodded his head and gestures her to come closer. She leans closer looking confused.

Neil : what am I thinking is right Jaan? Do you also feel the same Jaan?

Avni frowns hearing him and not able to understand what he was trying to convey.

Avni: what are you saying Neil? How do know what I want to tell you?

He smirks and pulling her closer to which she lands over his chest. She gasped and looks at him who smirks in return stroking her cheek gently. He cups her face with his free hand kissed her forehead. 

Neil: your eyes and lips don't lie to me Jaan. I can read you like a open books.

She rolls her eyes at him and slapped his chest making him chuckle. They both looked other side where Reyansh and Aadhira were sleeping.  Neil turns his head towards his wife and thought of teasing her but before he could he heard his daughter starting to wail.

Avni pushing Neil away went to other side and scoops Aadhira up in her arms. She looks at him who laid on his stomach staring her with a soft smile playing on his lips.

She shook her head and turns all of her attention at Aadhira who was crying. She started to pat her stomach while unbuttoning her top and glanced Neil who hadn't moved his gaze away from them.