~chapter 56

Flashes of the camera were none stop. Media people were not risking any chances to snap the star couple who were making their appearance front of media after very long time.

Desperately they were waiting for the couple to arrive and soon as the car makes entry in their way, everyone rushed and starts clicking pictures.

The bodyguards comes front and starts block media people ways. Neil glanced through the mirror and looks at the crowds. He turns around and interlocking their hands looks at her who pressed their hand tightly assuring him she will be okay.

Neil smiles and stroking her cheek softly and pecking forehead opens the door of his side and comes waving at the reporters who starts snapping Neil's pictures.

Neil waving his arm at the camera rushed to other side and opens the door. He forward his hand and smiles when he watched his wife fixing herself inside the car and looking at Neil placed her hand in his and comes out.

His hand went around her waist as he closed the door behind her and tucking her hair strands back looks at his wife who was surprised seeing the media coverage going crazy over their appearance.

Her glances over at Neil who gripped her waist so tightly and starts walking inside the venue ignoring the media people.

They both walked inside towards the entrance and made their way to the carpet area where the media people followed them throwing so many random question.

" Neil sir. Look here. Pose here"

" Neil sir, can we can take a picture of you both"

" how are the twins? Where are they? Who is looking after them? Will you show them to media"

Neil sir, ma'am look here. Look here"

" you guys looks so good together"

" sir when is your new movie coming out"

Is it true you don't get along with your new co-actress"

" Avni ma'am, what do you have to say about this"

" are the rumours true about having drift in your relationships"

There are so many questions bombarded towards them. Neil tightly gripping his arm around his wife waist carries on walking ignoring the questions thrown by the media people towards them. 

They stopped and looks at the camera and starts giving their interview. Neil wore white black suite with white inside whereas Avni wore a pastel green saree with neckpiece in her neck and earring. Her hair was tied up in a bun.

( Neil's attire)

( Neil's attire)