~chapter 15

' Avni Metha has met with an horrific accident.'

' was it accident or attempt murder?'

' Metha and khanna was stopped at the city hospital.'

' we tried connecting with them but no answers was given.'

' does Neil khanna care about his friend?'

' is true they are no longer friends?'

' what could have happened that broke their longest and deep friendship between them'

' who could be the suspect attempting to kill miss avni Metha?'

' is this because of Neil khanna?'

' is Neil khanna involved in this accident?'

Avni's accident had been reached to Media who has been blocking the entrance of the hospital gate to get update of Avni's health.

Media people have been starts making rumours that won't even true worrying the family who was already devastated seeing their precious avni lying on hospital bed and fighting for her life.

Sobbing were heard in the hospital corridor as the women of the family hugging their partners cried for avni and prayed for her health.

Manik snaps his head as he heard name being called out. He broke the hug from Nandini and looks at Prakash.

Manik : dad. Police is already investigating the accident.

Prakash: I know that Manik. I worried for Neil.. he is still unaware of Avni's accident. I need you to bring him here. Earlier he told me, he had some meeting with a producer. Can you please get him here?

Manik placing his hand on Prakash's shoulder and giving him nod moves to exits of the hospital but stopped seeing the big crowd of media. He took the phone out and dialled the security team.

Manik ending  the call moves to the exist. As he came in sight of the media, they starts bombarded Manik with questions. Manik not answering them takes his pace and moves from there.

Manik takes a deep breath as he sat in the car and drove to the destination where Neil was. He dials Neil's number but it went unanswered.

Manik angrily bangs his hand on the steering wheel and increasing the speed drove the car in full speed.

Manik coming out of the act ran inside and asking for the directions found where Neil was having meeting with producer.

Manik pushing the door enters and saw Neil there. Manik wanting to waste any time March to Neil and holding his wrist drags him out of the room ignoring Neil protest.

Neil : Manik, what are you doing? Why are you pulling me like this? What the hell is your problem Manik? For god sake answer me.

Manik opens the passenger side door and glares Neil.

Manik : I don't have time for this Neil. Get inside the car. 

Neil : what has happened? Why did you come here?

Manik : Neil just get inside the car before I push in.

Neil shaking his head gets inside the car. Neil didn't failed to notice Manik's eyed that were red and tears were dried. An uneasy feeling erupted in his body.

Manik getting in the car starts the engine and drove to hospital.

Neil : can you tell what happened Manik? You're making me worried. Is Nandini fine? Is she okay?