~chapter 57

The whole family were seated in living room and the youngster were cuddled up with their respective partners. The Metha family and fab 5 with Nandini were gathered up in khanna family to celebrate Christmas as Avni wanted to celebrate this festive together.

The twins were with their grandparents who took opportunity to look after them since they didn't wanted to join what the couples were going to do after the dinner family.

Right now the whole family were sitting in living room and chatting away while the ladies were preparing for dinner. Everyone were dressed in Christmas jumpers making look more like Christmas theme.

The ladies were in kitchen preparing for dinner while chatting away. Avni started to take dishes out and puts on dinning table decorating the table with variety types of dishes.

All the ladies comes out of kitchen and looks at the dinning table that was ready and looked so good.

Avni : mom, we should go and see what they are doing. It's almost dinner time.

Swetha nodded and looking at the rest gestures then to follow them. All the ladies went outside to living room and found the youngster men's fighting whereas Ashish, Mohit and Prakash playing with Reyansh and Aadhira.

Avni shook her head and marched towards Neil wrapping her arms around his neck to gain his attention. He immediately stops arguing with the boys and tilts his head to look at his wife who stood behind him with an annoyed look on her face.

He gulps his saliva and composing himself turns back to the boys and starts to cough to make them aware of his wife presence.

The boys stops fighting and looks at Neil then their eyes turns behind Neil where they found Avni along with the rest of ladies right behind Avni glaring them.

Avni : it's dinner time. I want everyone on dinning table without fighting. Grow up guys. Even on festive time you guys are finding ways to fight. Now stop staring our faces and come.

Giving them hard glare she storms from there followed by the rest of girls and the boys looks at each other before running to dining table.

Neil  looks at his father then at his twins who were sucking their thumbs. Neil shook his head and moves to pick them go from Ashish and Prakash.

He held both of them in his arms and made his way to dinning table. Everyone were seated on their seats and Avni looks at Neil when he approached towards them with the twins.

She moves towards him and stretched her arm out to hold Aadhira who turns her head away snuggling into Neil's chest making both of them chuckle. Avni sighs seeing how her little daughter is already being  possessive over her father. She sighs and took Reaysnsh in her arms and pulling chair sat down.

Neil looks down at his princess and smiles pecking her cheek to which she giggles. He also giggles and pulling his chair beside his wife sat down and looks at the rest who was staring them with a smile on their faces.

Everyone starts to serving themselves starts to relish the food. They praised the food by the ladies who put their all effort making the food.

Cabir : I can eat all of these. This is so delicious.

Manik who sitting beside cabir chuckles and muttering foodie fills his plate enjoying the food.

Neil looks at his wife who was struggling to eat while holding Reyansh in her arms. He softly moves closer to her and whispers.

Neil: Jaan. Do you want to hold Reyansh while you eat? Looks like he's troubling you.

Avni : how will you eat Neil? Even you should eat your food. It's okay I'll manage.